Collapse
No announcement yet.

The Official: "One Time" Thurman vs "Showtime" Porter Fight Discussion Thread

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Damn, what the hell was Deontay Wilder talking about?

He was about to say, "I dindu nuffins!"

Comment

• Originally posted by LoadedWraps View Post
      Redd Foxx in the house for some boxing tonight.
      REEEEEally hoping this lives up to it's potential!!
      Worried they are going to respect each other too much but I hope I'm wrong.

Comment

• Originally posted by K-Nan View Post
        I'm in Turkey as a strategist on a theoretical nuclear warfare situation with Russia and their Eastern European allies.

Comment

• Originally posted by Sweet Pea 50 View Post
          You worried about that, probably should have picked a different sport to begin with.

I understand about the not taking additional punishment in the name of the fighters health, but Molina still looked like had his facilities about him even after the flurry that prompted the ref to feel he had to stop it.
          I hear you, but it just takes one well placed shot to turn a boxer into a zucchini. Not even a tasty, well seasoned one either, but a drooling zucchini that can't even wipe its own azz.

Of course I'm exaggerating for effect, but just recently, a dude had a growth the size of an orange over his eye and had to be placed in a medically induced coma due to a ref letting the fight go on for too long.

Sometimes, boxers need to be saved from themselves.

Comment

• I'm pretty excited about this. Either way I'll be happy. If Thurman wins, great. It will be his best win and establish him as the next potential welterweight kingpin. If Porter wins, great. He's a good guy who is willing to fight anyone and I love to see fighters like that have success.

Comment

• Looking forward to this.

If Thurman beats Porter very convincingly, it has to go down as an excellent win. Porter is beatable but i think he's very hard to look good against. Also, i could see Porter getting some wins over very good opposition in his career, just due to his style, he could end up out-hustling some good fighters.

It wouldn't surprise me if he does that to Thurman tonight but i'm going to go with Thurman by decision in quite a scrappy fight. I think the cleaner work will be done by Thurman which will give him the edge but i could see Porter smothering him too.

I wouldn't like to put any money on it. I'll go with Thurman by UD.
              Last edited by deathofaclown; 06-25-2016, 09:20 PM.

Comment

• Originally posted by Brujeria View Post
                Decent fight coming up. Would've been better if it was two Mexicans going at it though. The brothers worry about their safety too much and they only throw pitty pat shots.
                At the same time, neither of these guys are Bernard Hopkins level of safety either . Porter puts his head down and bulls in. Thurman will trade too, until he finds the opponent is too tough, then yeah, he'll get on his bike a little .

Comment

• I would love to see these two go toe to toe

Comment

• Anyone wants a quick 10 quint bet, I got Porter

Comment

• Thurman is an estrogen filled bïtch.. Can't wait for this dude to take his L

Comment

Working...
                      X