No announcement yet.

I have a problem, can you solve it?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• I have a problem, can you solve it?

I have a problem, I have a sex toy that is unbelievably pleasurable, but it makes my penis go insensitive!

So then I cant enjoy regular sex or masturbation or blow jobs and I even loose my ability to get hard or as hard as before.

Fortunately after not using it for 2-3 weeks my erections are as good as they used to be and my sensitivity has mostly come back, to the point where I enjoy regular wanks etc

BUT

I know that toy will give me a mind blowing orgasm and pleasure and I want to go and use it again, but I dont want to loose my sensitivity again or the progress of gaining it back.

What should I do?

tell us your real account and ill help you with your tenga sex toy problem.

Comment

Originally posted by Sterling Archer View Post
      tell us your real account and ill help you with your tenga sex toy problem.

This is my real account, my name is Steve, can you help?

Comment

Hmm perhaps this highly stimulating toy causes too much dopamine to be released and so when you go back to plain old BJ's the dopamine supply receptors have been desensitised, and need a bigger jolt to get them releasing an equal amount of pleasure.

So treat this sex toy like you would treat crack (not the crack of a ladies vagina) but the actual drug, ie use it every so often but with big gaps inbetween, so you don't need and bigger and bigger hit each time. Get your hit, give your body time to let the receptors recover then take another hit.

Otherwise at this rate youll be masturbating with crusty bread rolls to get off.

Happy jacking Steve!

Comment

What you guys think? Is it likely a chemical thing or do you think he has toughened his skin or damaged his nerves? I think it must be chemical?

Maybe its aging?

Comment

Originally posted by BillyNoMates View Post
            This is my real account, my name is Steve, can you help?
            my advice,

wank like there's no tomorrow.

when your penis no longer works, go caitlyn jenner.

Comment

Originally posted by AlexKid View Post
              Hmm perhaps this highly stimulating toy causes too much dopamine to be released and so when you go back to plain old BJ's the dopamine supply receptors have been desensitised, and need a bigger jolt to get them releasing an equal amount of pleasure.

So treat this sex toy like you would treat crack (not the crack of a ladies vagina) but the actual drug, ie use it every so often but with big gaps inbetween, so you don't need and bigger and bigger hit each time. Get your hit, give your body time to let the receptors recover then take another hit.

Otherwise at this rate youll be masturbating with crusty bread rolls to get off.

Happy jacking Steve!

In all seriousness, listen to this guy! Alexkid has PhD in masturbation...:wank:

Comment

Originally posted by BostonGuy View Post

In all seriousness, listen to this guy! Alexkid has PhD in masturbation...:wank:
                xD

Comment

what is this sextoy??

Comment

Originally posted by iLovesoccermoms View Post
                    what is this sextoy??

Comment

Working...
                    X