No announcement yet.

Anyone played Max Payne 3 yet?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Anyone played Max Payne 3 yet?

Just got it this weekend, great game lots of action. Graphics look amazing if anyone wants to play online hit me up el_terrible84.........

Originally posted by bigsmoothh View Post
    Just got it this weekend, great game lots of action. Graphics look amazing if anyone wants to play online hit me up el_terrible84.........
    I got it when it came out, it's good.. I'm garbage though. Is that a XBL gamertag?

Comment

its for the ps3, i have an xbox 360 but i mostly play my ps3. how you like the game by the way?

Comment

I don't have the money to spend right now but i want to get it on PC, it looks very promising.

Comment

Originally posted by THE_BOSS View Post
          I don't have the money to spend right now but i want to get it on PC, it looks very promising.

sould run alot more smoother on the pc, get it asap game rocks. Great story also lots of twist and turns......

Comment

I have it on PC , good game. 8/10

Comment

Originally posted by *Boss* View Post
              I have it on PC , good game. 8/10
              How's the Multiplayer

Comment

just finished it, and i must say its an incredible experience. from graphics to voice acting rockstar defitnaly delived with this game........

Comment

Sold it. Got real boring killing 10 billion enemies and checkpoints are garbage

Comment

Working...
                  X