No announcement yet.

This is why pac won't be getting a 50% split

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Larryx2011 View Post
    well Floyd is his own promoter so he will put up some money as well.thats how he gets his promoter's fee
    Floyd is not his own promoter. He is just savvy enough to avoid paying a bigger share of profits to a big promoter. GBP promote his fight and he pays them a flat fee for doing it. All those boxers with the promotion company being announce as co-promoter it is to help them avoid higher IRS taxes.

Comment

both are even in the draw department as of now.....look at the last few ppv #'s.no way this fight should not be 50/50
      :AN: this is why i respect you larry. of all the debates we have had over the years..ican honestly say you are a true boxing fan. even if i dont agree with you.
      on this post i do agree with you 100%.:qqq:

Comment

Originally posted by PAC-BOY View Post
        :AN: this is why i respect you larry. of all the debates we have had over the years..ican honestly say you are a true boxing fan. even if i dont agree with you.
        on this post i do agree with you 100%.:qqq:
        i honestly dont see how anyone can debate this.first it was the drug test where they broke down ped's and drug testing rules.now floyd says no 50/50 and they are trying to negotiate purse splits???seriously???this is down right stupid

Comment

i honestly dont see how anyone can debate this.first it was the drug test where they broke down ped's and drug testing rules.now floyd says no 50/50 and they are trying to negotiate purse splits???seriously???this is down right stupid
          Just run the numbers and split the purse that way.

Comment

it only intensifies my hate towards him. I cant imagine how it feels as a fan of his to have your fighter pull stunts like this. I agree with you here and we rarely agree on Pac/May issues...but all other bull **** aside this IS a down right ignorant move.

Comment

Originally posted by Big Dunn View Post
              Just run the numbers and split the purse that way.
              just make the fight 50/50 how hard is that.the fans been begging for this damn fight for 3 years man.3 years.both do over a million every fight.but mannys last fight out sold floyds last fight.they go back and forth and are really dead even...they is no debate this should be 50/50.or hell 45/45 winner takes the rest.how canyou turn that down? but why on Gods green earth would manny take 40 million and no ppv or ticket sales like he has 0 fans and is a nobody??thats a damn insult.no respectable man in that position would take that..floyd would get over 100 million to mannys 40 million??seriously ya'll think thats fair?

Comment

leave it alone. Most of you on here don't know the difference between the purse and a fight guarantee. so just leave it alone. Will be watching the fight May 5th cant wait.

Comment

seriously im a huge floyd fan and ya'll know this.but some of you are like cult members.floyd could come out and say Manny has to wear steel toe boots with no socks and a bib on fight night and ya'll would justify that
                  well Manny does have a history of foot problems. Maybe steel toe boots will protect him from foot stomps lol

Comment

just make the fight 50/50 how hard is that.the fans been begging for this damn fight for 3 years man.3 years.both do over a million every fight.but mannys last fight out sold floyds last fight.they go back and forth and are really dead even...they is no debate this should be 50/50.or hell 45/45 winner takes the rest.how canyou turn that down? but why on Gods green earth would manny take 40 million and no ppv or ticket sales like he has 0 fans and is a nobody??thats a damn insult.no respectable man in that position would take that..floyd would get over 100 million to mannys 40 million??seriously ya'll think thats fair?
                    Take all the other garbage out and just run the numbers and split the purse that way. I'm sure if Bob knew manny generated more, he would never have his fighter settle for a 50/50 split.

Comment

Originally posted by Big Dunn View Post
                      Take all the other garbage out and just run the numbers and split the purse that way. I'm sure if Bob knew manny generated more, he would never have his fighter settle for a 50/50 split.
                      And, what if bob feels they're equal draws? would he still not settle for 50/50?

Comment

Working...
                      X