Collapse
No announcement yet.

Hearns wanted to fight Tyson?????

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Yea but in 1989 its a different story, even at supermiddle his workrate, punch resistance and reflexes weren't terrific against Leonard that year. Just imagine how much slower and less fit he would be carrying a few extra stone to make heavyweight.

Tyson would kill him!

Comment

I think it's very possible that Tyson could tire down the stretch and Hearns would knock him out late in the eleventh. Tommy had all the tools to give Tyson fits.

Comment

Why wouldn't tommy want that fight? Sure it would be an easy fight for tyson, cause I believe he'd get tommy out in round one, but I'm sure tommy wouldn't even think about winning, just $$$$$

Comment

lol............

Comment

Tyson would have LITERALLY killed him, thanks God weight classes exist. If not we'd have serious injuries and deaths every weeks.

I had a friend who said that DLH could beat Tyson because of his speed, a mexican boxing noob lol.

Comment

Originally posted by -IronMike- View Post
              Hearns got koed by Hagler, just imagine what Tyson would have done to him.

Tyson by mass murder.
              really? how would that happen? would tyson hit hearns so hard ppl dropped dead at ringside?

this isnt really a big deal, hearns wasnt scared of nobody and never ducked anyone. and lots of fighters talked about moving up to fight tyson, RJJ, tarver etc.. probably 3-4 more little guys who i cant recall at the moment said they wanted to move up to fight him.

Comment

Originally posted by Junito-Rulez View Post
                Tyson would have LITERALLY killed him, thanks God weight classes exist. If not we'd have serious injuries and deaths every weeks.

I had a friend who said that DLH could beat Tyson because of his speed, a mexican boxing noob lol.
                I think Oscar would give Tyson fits. He would probably take him into the latter rounds and KO him in the 11th. Tyson was mentally weak and Oscar could really take a punch.

I think your noob friend of the Mexican heritage is right.

Comment

Originally posted by #1Assassin View Post
                  really? how would that happen? would tyson hit hearns so hard ppl dropped dead at ringside?
                  lol
                  Originally posted by #1Assassin View Post
                  this isnt really a big deal, hearns wasnt scared of nobody and never ducked anyone. and lots of fighters talked about moving up to fight tyson, RJJ, tarver etc.. probably 3-4 more little guys who i cant recall at the moment said they wanted to move up to fight him.
                  I dont think Mike McCallum would agree with that

Comment

Didn't know this

Comment

Originally posted by Clegg View Post
                      Tommy had all the tools to give Tyson fits and I could see Tyson tiring down the stretch then Hearns finishing him off late in the 11th.
                      that's the likeliest outcome.

Comment

Working...
                      X