Favorite South Park Episode?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Favorite South Park Episode?

Does anyone have a favorite?

I like the new ones with PC Principal and Strong Woman. The Amazon one is good, too. Any of them with Towelie are also up there, and so are the 'Tegrity Farms ones!

Those 3 part episodes are all good imagination land comes to mind and the games of thrones one

Comment

The dawn of the dead parody. i was mainly watching family guy before this & never really watched South Park, i was a big fan of the original dawn of the dead so this converted me, had me in stitches... never watched family guy again after.

Comment

Chicken Lover still. Sexual Harassment Panda cracks me up a lot too, since the guy never takes off the panda suit and gets to a point where he doesn't even respond to his real name anymore and ends up on the Island of Misfit Mascots lol. Gotta see more of the newer ones to comment on those. Glad they released Seasons 1-5 and then 6-10 in a set, since they screwed up the commentaries on the early seasons and now those are more conveniently packaged too.

Comment

I liked the Coon saga, and the older ones like Man Bear Pig and Asspen.

Comment

Originally posted by mlac View Post
            The dawn of the dead parody. i was mainly watching family guy before this & never really watched South Park, i was a big fan of the original dawn of the dead so this converted me, had me in stitches... never watched family guy again after.
            that episode is awesome, there is also a little bit of day of the dead in it.

one of my favourites is the NAMBLA one, kenny's dad being raped by all those old dudes is hilarious

Comment

The one where Randy said "******s" on national TV.

Also when he always got drunk at Stan's baseball games, then got into fights.

Randy is ****ing great

Comment

Originally posted by Beercules View Post
                The one where Randy said "******s" on national TV.

Also when he always got drunk at Stan's baseball games, then got into fights.

Randy is ****ing great
                I thought this was America!!!!

Comment

World of Warcraft episode is a definite ATG.

Comment

Originally posted by Rip Chudd View Post
                    I thought this was America!!!!
                    he's ****ing great

Comment

Working...
                    X