Collapse
No announcement yet.

My thoughts on Mayweather and PEDs

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• travs, i would like someone new to dish this whooping on. i think our time here is done. move on. get over it. this gonna be the last post from me on this thread and im sticking to it! so go ahead with your typical "you ran me out".

Comment

• Originally posted by WesternChamp View Post
      practice what you preach, i think it's you who cant read. i clearly said in the comment above that you admitted to reporting me the "last time", which is the thread i posted the link on! (why else would i post the link for?)
      No you didn't. You said THE LAST TIME YOU GOT BANNED.

Originally posted by WesternChamp View Post
      you admitted you reported me for the last time i got banned.
      Originally posted by WesternChamp View Post
      then i said this "recent one", you didnt need to report me, you already went and made a thread all about it to bring heat to me so the mods can see it.

i've been whooping on you for over a year now bruh. im not even trying at this point but you keep on setting yourself up

LMAOOOO. YOU WHOOPING ON ME? PLEASEEEEEEEE!!!!! THE WHOLE REASON YOU ARE IN HERE AND HAVE BEEN DOING THE SAME THING OVER AND OVER IS BECAUSE I'VE BEEN KICKING YOU AROUND FOR AS LONG AS I CAN REMEMBER.

WHY ELSE WOULD YOU TRY TO LIE AND SAY THAT YOU MADE RACIST COMMENTS AND TRIED TO JUSTIFY THEM TO MULTIPLE POSTERS OVER MONTHS TO TRY TO LURE ME INTO......WATCHING YOU GET BANNED. LMAOOOOOOOO!!!!!

YOU'RE A DOPE!

Comment

• Originally posted by WesternChamp View Post
        travs, i would like someone new to dish this whooping on. i think our time here is done. move on. get over it. this gonna be the last post from me on this thread and im sticking to it! so go ahead with your typical "you ran me out".
        LMAOOOOOOOO. YEA....YOU SHOULD WANT TO DISH THAT WHOOPING ON SOMEONE OTHER THAN YOURSELF....

Because um.....ALLOWING YOURSELF TO GET BEAT UP ON BY MULTIPLE POSTERS AND THEN GETTING BANNED WAS NOT THE WAY TO DISH A WHIPPING ON ANYONE BUT YOURSELF. LMAOOOOOOO!!!!

Comment

• When ANY fighter are fighting at the top in their late 30s, 40s and 50s(yeah you Hopkins), they are always on something. The human body is made to age. People aren't being born any different now than they were 100 years ago. Hopkins is my favorite fighter of all time, but we gotta keep it real. Using items from GNC and a "nutritionist" is a form of PEDs. It's just that some stuff haven't made the list yet

Comment

Working...
          X