Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Shadiness Alert: Bob Arum whoring out Andy Ruiz jr?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Shadiness Alert: Bob Arum whoring out Andy Ruiz jr?

I see he has signed joseph parker. In a move that should surprise nobody who has been following the build up to parker-ruiz

Bear in mind he is Andy Ruiz promotor.

He had the chance to go to purse bids and EASILY outbid Parkers "Duco events"

Instead of that he was spotted having friendly lunches with Parker and his trainer, constantly talking up parker and gushing over him, made no effort at all to get the fight in america, instead happy to let ruiz travel to the backwaters of boxing where he has 0 chance on the cards in what is a closely matched fight.

Ruiz has been royally screwed over, and now his promoter announces he's signed his opponent 4 days out from the fight.

If I was ruiz I'd be absolutely furious, he's been made a sacrificial lamb here and I prey he lands one on Parkers chin and puts him down for the 25 count it'll take for him to get a victory in nz
    Last edited by Earl-Hickey; 12-05-2016, 11:16 PM.

Mann RUiz must knock parker out now.

Comment

How old is Bob like 100?

Soon...

Comment

He has no choice but to Stop Parker, even if he out boxes him over twelve rounds and drop him twice the score cards will be 114-112 (2X), 113-113 in Parkers favor

Comment

Mmm, It is unfortunate 4 Andy Ruiz but he knew wat he was up against before he hopped on the plane downthere

Comment

How much you think arum will offer ruiz to fall over?

Comment

Originally posted by Sadiqkingofko View Post
              He has no choice but to Stop Parker, even if he out boxes him over twelve rounds and drop him twice the score cards will be 114-112 (2X), 113-113 in Parkers favor
              Yep no way to get a decision. He better go all out

Comment

Originally posted by FinitoxDinamita View Post
                Yep no way to get a decision. He better go all out
                I'm backing andy all the way, he's been royally screwed here.

Comment

ruiz is getting a title shot tho.. he should be pretty damn happy, hes fought a bunch of nobodys.. his last 3 fights werent even televised

Comment

Originally posted by HanzGruber View Post
                    ruiz is getting a title shot tho.. he should be pretty damn happy, hes fought a bunch of nobodys.. his last 3 fights werent even televised
                    two of them were on UniMas. Not sure about the other one.

I wonder if Ruiz knew this. If not it might feel like a betrayal.

Comment

Working...
                    X