Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Anthony Joshua last fight not impressive and boring?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Sid-Knee View Post
    Just because AJ was in a boring fight with Parker, doesn't mean Wilder is the best. That makes no sense at all. You had Floyd above Pac even though he was beyond anything Floyd could muster in the excitement department. Ward was also boring as hell as well as a cheat, but you supported him and claimed he was the best. So all you're exposing is what a hypocrite you are and contradicting yourself all of the time. Quite sad really.

You're also forgetting the first 6 rounds of Wilder/Ortiz was even more boring. They just looked at each other while the crowd booed.

AJ is mostly exciting, but you can't be that way all of the time, no exciting fighter can be. Plus, AJ is fighting on a higher level to Wilder. If AJ was to fight all the bums Wilder does he would get them out of there in a few rounds, and not be like Wilder who struggled with them and got took into the later rounds. AJ is much more clinical than Wilder is. He's just superior. So no matter how much you smear AJ that won't change.
    Thank you for voicing your opinion. I think AJ vs Wilder is a 50- 50 fight

Comment

Originally posted by THEFRESHBRAWLER View Post
      Anthony Joshua faced Joshua Parker in a dull 12 round fight. The fight was so pathetically boring that some fans were asking for their money back. We’ve seen a lackluster performance from AJ in his previous fight against Takam. He was well on his way to another boring 12 round decision against Takam until the ref stopped the fight. Looking at the stoppage it seems like Takam definitely would have made it to the 12th round. The last two punches before the ref stopped the fight missed Takam. We seen something similar to this when AJ fought Parker and the ref broke the action everytime AJ got hit on the inside.

Seems like more and more fans are coming to the realization that Wilder is the best and most exciting Heavyweight. His boring fights are not helping his popularity as we seen when AJ came to America he is barely known here and if they do know him they always call him Antonio Johnson or Anthony Jackson. With two lackluster boring fights back to back can AJ really afford anymore boring fights? He will definitely have to face Wilder soon if he keeps turning in these boring performances. Do you think AJ is doubting his self because he couldn’t stop Takam and Parker even with the refs help?

God Bless America!
      God bless Johnson

Comment

It's like reading dejavu on here with Wilder fans. We don't mind reading constructive criticism but I think most people already went through this fight at the time. The majority, and certainly the neutrals, all agreed that it wasn't exciting, Joshua won comfortably and chose not to step it up, and that the referee ruined the fight for both and the fans. End of.

To start, as some have, bringing other fights such as klitschko as a criticism is just laughable really. Just have a think about what your saying. I'm not going to repeat everything as everyone knows the comparisons of the two fighters but key points.

World Class opponents (or arguably.- *:

Joshua: klitschko (unification), Parker (unification), Whyte*

Wilder: Ortiz*

Scares
        (I.e; dropped/wobbling/saved by bell, doctor or worked through it)

Joshua: klitschko (unification), Whyte

Wilder:
        Molina, Stiverne 1, Ortiz

Comment

Originally posted by Kezzer View Post
          It's like reading dejavu on here with Wilder fans. We don't mind reading constructive criticism but I think most people already went through this fight at the time. The majority, and certainly the neutrals, all agreed that it wasn't exciting, Joshua won comfortably and chose not to step it up, and that the referee ruined the fight for both and the fans. End of.

To start, as some have, bringing other fights such as klitschko as a criticism is just laughable really. Just have a think about what your saying. I'm not going to repeat everything as everyone knows the comparisons of the two fighters but key points.

World Class opponents (or arguably.- *:

Joshua: klitschko (unification), Parker (unification), Whyte*

Wilder: Ortiz*

Scares
          (I.e; dropped/wobbling/saved by bell, doctor or worked through it)

Joshua: klitschko (unification), Whyte

Wilder:
          Molina, Stiverne 1, Ortiz
          Wouldnt the Sconiers fight be a scare Wilder was dropped and the bell rang shortly after .

The date was Oct. 15, 2010, and the opponent was Harold Sconiers."Early in my career, I got dropped," Wilder told The*Opening Kickoff on WNSP-FM 105.5 in Mobile, Alabama, on Thursday. It was a black out-type of feeling. By the time I got back up, the ref was in my face and I was like, "what's going on?'"

Wlad Klitchko doe ?
          Last edited by juggernaut666; 05-28-2018, 01:54 AM.

Comment

I should of said nearly two years for the mentally challenged like you. “He wasn’t out two years it was a month in a half” lmao ****** like there’s a big difference. If I’m not mistaken it was AJ fans saying Ortiz was going to KO Wilder and that Wilder would never take the fight lol silly goose
            Six months can make a big difference if you go into a over a year inactivity period which then leads too 2 years . You dont actually understand boxing very well ( your opening post proves that )otherwise you would see how foolish this thread is in the first place bc it opens up criticism for Wilder continually comparing them .....

See above post !
            Last edited by juggernaut666; 05-28-2018, 02:18 AM.

Comment

Seems to me joshua is mentally buried into your head and you cannot shake it ....joshua is f@cking with your head let it go gumbo ��

Comment

A lot of people feel this way but if you say it you’re “hating”
                Everyone feels this way because the fight f!cking sucked balls.

Comment

Working...
                X