Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Pacquiao is Pleased: Buboy Adapted The Style of Freddie Roach

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Zaroku View Post
    Spoon was bumping his rap about Larry and Marquez drinking pee!
    Wait that WAS ACTUALLY SPOON?

Comment

Originally posted by MisanthropicNY View Post
      You don't get rid of your trainer to save a few bucks, and that's what happened here. It had nothing to do with anything else.
      Sad that it resorted to that. Roach and Pacquiao were a legendary duo. I remember on a HBO 24/7 episode(forgot which one, I think it was for one of the Marquez fights), Roach said Pacquaio was legitimately a son to him and his eyes got watery saying that. Poor guy.

Comment

know who already has the style of Freddie Roach?

Freddie Roach.

Comment

Originally posted by Dosumpthin View Post
          Wait that WAS ACTUALLY SPOON?
          I told it was him, and he never denied it. Spoon23 and I used to battle regularly..

I would tell him he needs pac’s sweaty jock strap on his face, and told him I’d get him some PAC pajamas, and bedding, and an anatomically correct pac love doll. He’d just laugh.

So you heard that creepy erie rap?

Comment

What ****ing joke SMH. Pac on some real circus **** with this one, hiring the fattest trainer of all time. This is like if Broner had his fat ass daddy training him. Oh how the mighty have fallen

Comment

Marquez is not pleased, he wants peace of mind. What you did will give you joy if your not guilty of course.

Comment

Originally posted by _Rexy_ View Post
                know who already has the style of Freddie Roach?

Freddie Roach.
                Yes, but presumably Buboy has "adapted" it and made it better.

Comment

That means he still doesn't know sh#t about basic boxing defensive skills.

Comment

He means Buboy adapted the style of Manny Pacquiao. Freddy Roach's training was having PAC yell while hitting the mitts.

Comment

I can't wait for Buboy to elevate his game by training Tyson Fury.

Comment

Working...
                      X