Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Fury: Wilder, Joshua Have To Beat Me - They Need What I Have!

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

What exactly does he have, can only dine out on one notable victory for so long whilst being a drug cheat

Comment

Originally posted by 1hourRun View Post
      “Even when Mike Tyson was undisputed world heavyweight champion people didn’t consider him the best until he beat (Michael) Spinks, who was the lineal champion. He had to beat Spinks. Jigglypuff

While Jigglypuff remembers the good side of history, let me fill in the details that Tyson fails to mention:

Yes its true Micheal Spinks became lineal champion after beating a faded Larry Holmes in 1985 Upset of the Year according to Ring Magazine -- Tyson Fury shares this in common with his 2015 upset of Wladimir Klitschko,claiming the HW lineage.

Heres the sad part for Jigglypuff, Spinks went on to defend the lineage against a prime undefeated devastating power-puncher and was KO. Deontay 'Bronze-Bomber' Wilder is Fury's Tyson, Jigglypuff will suffer the same fate as Micheal Spinks and will be finished ; Deontay will go on to become undisputed like Mike Tyson.

History will repeat.
      There is no way Joshua losing those belts to Wilder,he will only collect Wilder WBC belt and become the undisputed heavyweight champion of the world.

Comment

Originally posted by thack View Post
        Tyson I think is a good guy but he don't half come out with some.
        If by “good guy” you mean a ****phobic, bigoted, anti-semitic, drug-cheat .. then yeah.

Comment

Fury is right the real heavyweight showdown will be AJ vs Tyson fury wilder is a irrelevant paper champion

Comment

So a guy coming off a TWO YEAR! ban for steroids use in the very year (2015)he fought Klitschko is now saying they want want he has.....Seriously????? Biggest fraud in boxng......Wilder a close second.

Comment

[QUOTE=1hourRun;18733301]“Even when Mike Tyson was undisputed world heavyweight champion people didn’t consider him the best until he beat (Michael) Spinks, who was the lineal champion. He had to beat Spinks. Jigglypuff

While Jigglypuff remembers the good side of history, let me fill in the details that Tyson fails to mention:

Yes its true Michael Spinks became lineal champion after beating a faded Larry Holmes in 1985 Upset of the Year according to Ring Magazine -- Tyson Fury shares this in common with his 2015 upset of a shot Wladimir Klitschko, claiming the HW lineage.

Heres the sad part for Jigglypuff, Spinks went on to defend the lineage against a prime American undefeated devastating power-puncher and was KO. Deontay 'Bronze-Bomber' Wilder is Fury's Tyson, Jigglypuff will suffer the same fate as Micheal Spinks and will be finished ; Deontay will go on to become undisputed like Mike Tyson.

History will repeat.[/QUOTE

Good comparison!!
              But IMO" Miichael Spinks was the best Light heavyweight ever!!😎

Comment

Tyson fury will school wilder easy

Comment

no sir...aj and wilder dont need mental illness and cocaine addictions

Comment

Originally posted by 1hourRun View Post
                    “Even when Mike Tyson was undisputed world heavyweight champion people didn’t consider him the best until he beat (Michael) Spinks, who was the lineal champion. He had to beat Spinks. Jigglypuff

Yes its true Michael Spinks became lineal champion after beating a faded Larry Holmes in 1985 Upset of the Year according to Ring Magazine -- Tyson Fury shares this in common with his 2015 upset of a shot Wladimir Klitschko, claiming the HW lineage.

Heres the sad part for Jigglypuff, Spinks went on to defend the lineage against a prime American undefeated devastating power-puncher and was KO. Deontay 'Bronze-Bomber' Wilder is Fury's Tyson, Jigglypuff will suffer the same fate as Micheal Spinks and will be finished ; Deontay will go on to become undisputed like Mike Tyson.

History will repeat.
                    I will like to see whatever is it you are smoking

Comment

Originally posted by Robbie Barrett View Post
                      Someone should tell fury he has nothing.

It really is amazing how this guy is getting a pass by the press and fans for being a drug cheat though.
                      Are you talking about CANELO?

#doublestandards

Comment

Working...
                      X