Collapse
No announcement yet.

Lounge poster of the year 2017

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• I regret not voting for willy (not that i even voted). Just to see the poll turn into those two to see who really would win

Comment

• Originally posted by Teetotaler View Post
      I regret not voting for willy (not that i even voted). Just to see the poll turn into those two to see who really would win
      Who is this woman in your sig? Probably gonna masturbate to her at some point.

Comment

• Originally posted by b morph View Post
        I'm gonna stalk that woman are put a plastic ring on her finger.. I wants my cut of that azz!

Comment

Jessica lucas. We're getting married in the summer

Comment

I regret not voting for willy (not that i even voted). Just to see the poll turn into those two to see who really would win
            This hurts my feelings bruv.

Might have to send you to the gas chambsrs.

Comment

• Originally posted by Beercules View Post
              This hurts my feelings bruv.

Might have to send you to the gas chambsrs.
              Lmao im glad you won bro. Well deserved. Just wantes to see what would happen if it was a stalement. Also lol @multiple choice

Comment

Lmao im glad you won bro. Well deserved. Just wantes to see what would happen if it was a stalement. Also lol @multiple choice
                Wtf is with everyone complaining about it being multiple choice? Last years poll was multiple choice and no one bats an eye. MCC's washed up poll was multiple choice and no one bats an eye. Ohhhh but b morph makes a multiple choice poll and everyone loses their ****! Get a grip people!

Comment

Wtf is with everyone complaining about it being multiple choice? Last years poll was multiple choice and no one bats an eye. MCC's washed up poll was multiple choice and no one bats an eye. Ohhhh but b morph makes a multiple choice poll and everyone loses their ****! Get a grip people!
                  Lol nothing wrong with that. I dont even think i voted last year either. I really didn't give a **** about mcc's poll either. You know we good bruh

Comment

Lol nothing wrong with that. I dont even think i voted last year either. I really didn't give a **** about mcc's poll either. You know we good bruh
                    MMC was so hurt over this thread, that he made a Washed Up POTY!

Comment

• voted willy wanker but beercules is a good choice of winner too.

Comment

Working...
                      X