No announcement yet.

Yelawolf on ESPN's Highly Questionable: "I'm an alcoholic...sobriety sucks"

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Yelawolf on ESPN's Highly Questionable: "I'm an alcoholic...sobriety sucks"

Dude is one of my favorite artists around, but seriously.....seriously ****ing awkward interview.

lmao what the f**k, what the f**k possessed them to put Yelawolf on

and yeah that was horrific, cringed the whole way through lmaooooooo

Comment

green k by the way, that ish was pure 24kt gold

Comment

Lebatard is so uncomfortable, and Yelawolf is obviously drunk lol. Who came up with this idea? That's like me getting interviewed lololol. You can tell hes getting pissed that theyre laughing at him too. Why even ask that on a sports show?
        Last edited by Rudyo; 06-13-2015, 01:18 AM.

Comment

Yela is my dude, love his music. But god dammmmmmmn this was just.....what in the actual ****???

He started talking about acid and stuff. Seriously, when they asked him what's the most romantic thing you've done for your fiancee.....he says he bought her slippers....LMAO

He was definitely drunk or high or something.

Comment

Originally posted by Hi Rudyo! View Post
            Lebatard is so uncomfortable, and Yelawolf is obviously drunk lol. Who came up with this idea? That's like me getting interviewed lololol
            tell you what though, if they made Yelawolf a full-time member on that panel (and lol at that "panel"...Lebatard, Bomani Jones, and Lebatard's pops ), I would watch daily

Comment

Good for him

Comment

Originally posted by Mike D View Post
                tell you what though, if they made Yelawolf a full-time member on that panel (and lol at that "panel"...Lebatard, Bomani Jones, and Lebatard's pops ), I would watch daily
                Those were terrible questions. I mean they spent half the time talking about his drinking, at least he was honest. But for real, this **** had me rolling when he said "Sobriety sucks" in response to why doesn't being sober work for him, haha. Then the "I'm not a role model", then the rambling about acid or whatever. Damn, I saw this and was like instantly WHAT THE ****??? LOl

Comment

Originally posted by 4Corners View Post
                  He started talking about acid and stuff.
                  That's a legit ESPN milestone...gotta be the first time acid use has been casually dropped into an ESPN interview lol

Comment

Originally posted by Mike D View Post
                    That's a legit ESPN milestone...gotta be the first time acid use has been casually dropped into an ESPN interview lol
                    I died when he casually started talking about acid live on ESPN lol

Comment

Working...
                    X