Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Golovkin's Coach: Canelo Vindicated Himself For Positive Tests

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I would hire Abel just to talk shit, he has a big mouth and is a funny mother fucker.

The promotion should give him a bonus, after a few times "Good boy" "Mexican Style" and "big drama show" from GGG sounds like a Muppet getting his string pulled by a toddler.

Comment

Originally posted by bigdunny1 View Post
      I feel like I'm in the upside down Sanchez has been nothing but gracious admitting defeat manned up no excuses like a man. Unlike GGG who stormed out the ring like sore loser skipping his interview, or loeffler who has been tweeting and making excuses to the media like a bytch. Sanchez the crazy loud mouth is actually the only adult in that camp.

Yeah this has been weird as chit.

Sanchez normally is a giant ******* talking all kinds of chit. I didnt think he had it in him to be grounded. You can tell he is dissapointed with GGG's performance, he told GGG in the later rounds he was losing the fight, has not complained about the decision much and said he thought it was a draw.

GGG ran out the ring in Cotto diva fashion, skipping the interview and has claimed he was robbed. I wonder how much tension there is between the two. If GGG cannot take ownership of his own failures in this fight and looks to blame them on Sanchez, he could switch trainers next fight. That is what Cotto did after every loss. I dont know what a new trainer would do for GGG at 36 years old, I think it would be the begging of the end of his career.

Comment

Originally posted by Redd Foxx View Post
        I agree. I did believe it was meat contamination.
        How do you explain canelo looking more jacked at 154 than he did in the golovkin rematch, which was before he got caught.

I'm sorry but anyone who believes the failed tests were due to meat contamination have some pretty flimsy standpoints lol

How many mexican fighters eat mexican meat, and canelo was the only one who failed 2 drugs tests lol?

Comment

Canelo cheat and as a result got to fight an older GGG. Not really vindication at all, especially considering he had already ducked prime GGG and now can barely squeak by a past it version.

Comment

Originally posted by DARKSEID View Post
            How do you explain canelo looking more jacked at 154 than he did in the golovkin rematch, which was before he got caught.

I'm sorry but anyone who believes the failed tests were due to meat contamination have some pretty flimsy standpoints lol

How many mexican fighters eat mexican meat, and canelo was the only one who failed 2 drugs tests lol?
            You're ignorant to the fact that clen contamination has been a real issue for YEARS and many athletes have failed tests due to this. It's such an issue that the NFL issued a warning to it's athletes.
            Talk about flimsy standpoints. Get educated.

I'm ok with people thinking he was cheating. He could have. But, people who pretend there's no way it could have been contamination are just small minded and believe only what they want to believe.

Comment

He didn't even win the fight, **** judges. Boxing needs vindication more than this can.

Comment

So we're going to pretend like GGG isn't almost 37?

Comment

It's pretty clear that Canelo fought better in this fight with enhanced testing.

Canelo did not take any PED's...just lives in shithole mexico XD XD XD

Comment

Originally posted by DARKSEID View Post

Many boxers (especially Mexicans) like HOF Erik Morales, football players and weight lifters, as well as children soccer teams have tested positive for Clenbuterol after living/training/playing in Mexico.

Canelo's levels were at meat contamination amounts:

https://www.wada-ama.org/en/media/ne...rd-documentary

Canelo fought BETTER with enhanced testing between 1st and 2nd fights = No clen.

Why did he "look" different? Because he "trained" different. Notice how Canelo's stamina wasn't as bad? No clen.

Ball JuGGGlers WRECKED.

BYEBYE BORAT

Comment

Able Sanchez saw GGG fading like he never has before! He believes Canelo won only because GGG didn't fight how he wanted him to fight! I don't know how GGG will take all this love Abel is giving Canelo! It's obvious GGG doesn't agree with the game plan, because he refused to go to the body in the last 2 fights, and now he's fighting off the back foot too! Maybe GGG needs a new trainer? Papachenko???

Comment

Working...
                      X