Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

How do you expect Vanes to perform his first fight back out of retirement moving up?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• How do you expect Vanes to perform his first fight back out of retirement moving up?

Vanes is coming out of retirement and moving up a weight class to take on one of the most dangerous middleweights in the game and on 3 weeks notice.

How well do you expect him to perform in his first fight back from retirement?

About as good as Centeno

Comment

Originally posted by Mammoth View Post
      About as good as Centeno
      Nah he will do better than Centeno.

First he never has been stopped.

And unlike Centeno he has fundamentals.

Centeno is just horrendous.

Comment

Originally posted by BillyBoxing View Post
        Nah he will do better than Centeno.

First he never has been stopped.

And unlike Centeno he has fundamentals.

Centeno is just horrendous.
        Vanes does have an amateur pedigree and real experience. But he's way too skinny for MW.

Comment

Originally posted by Mammoth View Post
          Vanes does have an amateur pedigree and real experience. But he's way too skinny for MW.
          Vanes on cinco de mayo is quite of a bad fight.

Yet, still better than Centeno wich might be CHarlo's best win at 160.lol

BUMSONLY

Comment

Retirement is a bad choice of words. Vanes said he never retired for a single day but could not get fights. He said he was in constant training but had several fights fall through. He has never been retired and has stayed in fighting shape the past two years. He will have ring rust from not having an actual fight but he will be in top condition because he has never been out of condition. I think GGG will knock him out quickly because that is what he usually does. Vanes will take the fight to him because Vanes doesn't run. Vanes comes to fight.

Comment

My perception is he's gonna do bad, but then again my perception of him is so low right now I can't but think he'll do better than expected due to that preception.

Comment

Originally posted by BillyBoxing View Post
                Vanes on cinco de mayo is quite of a bad fight.

Yet, still better than Centeno wich might be CHarlo's best win at 160.lol

BUMSONLY
                Both of Charlo's fights at 160 were eliminators though

Comment

doing good until golovkin catch him with big shoot

Comment

Horribly. Anything other than an early stopage is failure on GGG's part.

Comment

Working...
                    X