No announcement yet.

Was The Timothy Bradley A Punching Bag?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Squ□redCircle34 View Post
    Desert Storm will be in the HOF oneday, he overachieved considering his skillset and size!

He has the skills of a boxer but doesn't have the reach to apply it!

Has the heart, chin and aggressiveness of some power punchers but doesn't have anywhere close the pop in his punches!

He went road warrior and fought a favored Junior witter for the title and was almost stopped and came back and schooled him an won on foreign soil!

Took two top 5-10 fignters "0" at 140

He was one fight away from cleaning up 140 but chose to fight an ATG HOF for the title!

He beat a ATG HOF who just came from one of the best wins in the last 20 years!

Was the first to stop the iron chinned Rios who never stops or quits!

Only losses is to fuking Manny Pacman Pacquiao, an ATG HOF first ballot!

Shut ya mouth and learn boxing and never post here again!
    I guess thread starter is still feeling the pain he felt for choosing rios to destroy timmy

Comment

Only for the Prov fight, man Timmy took a hellacious beating that day that his brain was in another universe since the first round but somehow eeked out a close win in a brutal war. That fight remains one of my favs in the last 5 years or sow.

Comment

Originally posted by _original_ View Post
        Only for the Prov fight, man Timmy took a hellacious beating that day that his brain was in another universe since the first round but somehow eeked out a close win in a brutal war. That fight remains one of my favs in the last 5 years or sow.
        A war indeed! Timmy admitted himself that he fought "dumb" vs Prov. He said that he was so affected by all the backlash he got after the first Pac fight that he wanted to make a point, he wanted to prove that he was a warrior vs Prov. Therefore, he "allowed" himself to get drawn into a brawl instead of simply boxing Prov. Unfortunately, that fight probably took 2 years out of his boxing career.

Comment

Originally posted by Gigantes View Post
          I guess thread starter is still feeling the pain he felt for choosing rios to destroy timmy
          I don't care how painful he felt about being wrong, but in the words of the great Roger Mayweather, OP just don't know sh!+ about boxing!

If you don't like Timothy Bradley then you just don't like boxing!

He brought heart, hard work, no excuses, honor and skills!

He is a great symbol and ambassador to boxing!

Comment

fought kendall holt, nate campbell, lamont peterson, devon alexander, casamayor, pacquiao x3, ruslan, vargas & rios yet only has 2 defeats on his resume, yes he is a punch bag lmao

Comment

Originally posted by Squ□redCircle34 View Post
              I don't care how painful he felt about being wrong, but in the words of the great Roger Mayweather, OP just don't know sh!+ about boxing!

If you don't like Timothy Bradley then you just don't like boxing!

He brought heart, hard work, no excuses, honor and skills!

He is a great symbol and ambassador to boxing!
              shut yo ass up, lol in yo feelings lmfao.

I never said I dont like bradley, just posed a question.

Bradley has took alot more damage in the ring than a brandon rios who alot consider a punching bag. Bradley has been concussed several times, Bradley has been grotesquely disfigured in fights, Bradley has been dropped several more times than rios. Bradley has been hurt in multiple fights.

Hell lets just look at common opponents/
              Bradley got dropped against pacquaio RIOS DIDNT.
              Bradley left in a wheel chair against pac, RIOS DIDNT.
              Bradley left disfigured against chaves, RIOS DIDNT.
              Last edited by .!WAR MIKEY!.; 11-18-2017, 06:58 PM.

Comment

Is this the same Bradley that sent Rios crying into retirement when he stopped him?

The same Bradley that decided to go toe to toe against Provo to prove a point?

The same Bradley that outboxed Marquez?

Comment

Originally posted by STREET CLEANER View Post
                  Is this the same Bradley that sent Rios crying into retirement when he stopped him?

The same Bradley that decided to go toe to toe against Provo to prove a point?

The same Bradley that outboxed Marquez?
                  lol why are you fools getting your feelings hurt its just a question. People call rios a punching bag but rios has been able to avoid the beatings bradley has took and FYI those two fighters you metioned provo and marquez both ducked rios, FACT!

Bradley has took alot more damage in the ring than a brandon rios who alot consider a punching bag. Bradley has been concussed several times, Bradley has been grotesquely disfigured in fights, Bradley has been dropped several more times than rios. Bradley has been hurt in multiple fights.

Comment

moved and beat marquez

Comment

Originally posted by .!WAR MIKEY! View Post
                      shut yo ass up, lol in yo feelings lmfao.

I never said I dont like bradley, just posed a question.

Man fuk you lol!

Rios has a ****** type chin where you can throw a kitchen sink at him and he still won't go down!

Let's not forget, Bradley fought better fighters and harder punchers than Rios did!

I was a big fan of Rios and thought he would be something but his discipline and himself is his biggest problem!

If he would've just stayed in shape year round he could've been a semi threat at welter or even stayed at 140 an be top 5!

Rios ducked Provo as well not to mention while Bradley fought him!

Rios was beaten to a pulp and cried against Pacquiao!

LMAO

a war solider disciplined < a punching bag undisciplined cry baby

Comment

Working...
                      X