Collapse
No announcement yet.

Why did Manny Pacquiao stop using PEDs?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

i dont remember pac ever being banned (and no, i am not a pac fan). what i do know is he behaved like a guy on roids when he refused to accept mays no cut off blood test ''demand''.

its not proof but can lead a person to speculate.

too many fight fans are throwing unsubstantiated roid claims out there.

Comment

Originally posted by Cheek busting View Post
      I'm pretty convinced Pac prolly was experimenting with PED's from 2008 - 2011/12.

But I'm more convinced Floyd has been on PED's from the time he made his return against Marquez through McGregor.

usually it's the people who are barking the loudest about other people using - they are the ones who are using themselves. We've seen countless examples of this, most notably Berto, and Peterson, who accused Ortiz, and Khan, respectively, of juicing in their fights. Then they both get POPPED for either legit androgen-based steroids (Berto), or synthetic testosterone (Peterson).

There's documents out there detailing how low Floyd's T:E ratios were for one of his fights, and it was suspect as shyte (just like Jon Jones' - Conte explains how after a cycle, ur natural hormone levels plummet).
      The "Floyd TE ratio" conspiracy has been debunked numerous times for a while now.

Research CIR test and
      ABP monitoring
      for testosterone.

Even the biggest Floyd detractors and conspiracy theorist stopped quoting Conte and TE ratios once the facts were revealed about USADA testing and WADA protocols.

Comment

Originally posted by White Willie View Post
        I am guessing.
        --- No need to guess you're a shill for TUE 50-0.

LOL!!!

Comment

'suddenly looked beatable'

Maybe it's to do with the fact he fought someone who already gave him all he could handle twice prior to that.

Comment

Originally posted by Dosumpthin View Post
            The "Floyd TE ratio" conspiracy has been debunked numerous times for a while now.

Research CIR test and
            ABP monitoring
            for testosterone.

Even the biggest Floyd detractors and conspiracy theorist stopped quoting Conte and TE ratios once the facts were revealed about USADA testing and WADA protocols.
            Notwithstanding, I'm still convinced Floyd has been using PED's since his return against Marquez.

Just like I am about Pacquiao.

They both are suspect. Like I said, the ones shouting the loudest, accusing others, are the ones trying to hide something. See Andre Berto, and Lamont Peterson.

Comment

Originally posted by Cheek busting View Post
              Notwithstanding, I'm still convinced Floyd has been using PED's since his return against Marquez.

Just like I am about Pacquiao.

They both are suspect. Like I said, the ones shouting the loudest, accusing others, are the ones trying to hide something. See Andre Berto, and Lamont Peterson.
              Hey man, your entitled to your own opinion, but don't take this the wrong way -

If you're going to go with intuition (berto peterson) to support your opinion, then don't throw around random comments about the science behind ped use (t/e ratio).

Especially if you are going to ignore ABP and CIR test.

Be like those old school detectives that ignore forensic evidence alltogether. Own it. **** science.

Comment

Real question should be, "Why did Mayweather kept using peds?"

Answer: USADA.

Comment

Only one of the 2 ATG of this past era got sued for defamation and settled the case when his own testing results got called into question. Also, Marquez gave Pac issues from fight one round 2.

Comment

Hate all you want with ped accuse threads you ****ing haters, but one thing is certain for 23 years the legend was never tested positive nor had any issues with drug testing.

The legend didnt had I.V., and tainted meat excuses in his camp for 23 years, you all die hating *******s

Comment

Dream on. He juiced for years then got KTFO by a juiced JMM . Sweet justice

Comment

Working...
                      X