Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Luis Ortiz: I'll Ask To Go On Disability - So Joshua Fights Me!

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

He could try becoming mando for one of AJ's titles and not swerving him to fight Wilder ... oh, wait ..

Comment

**** Ortiz! this guy is fighting straight up bums and expecting title shots, who has he fought recently? After Aleen and Scott he went awol, then fought some guy off the street, then got stopped by Wilder, and now another unranked bum.

This guy needs to retire or he needs to fight someone in the top 10 before getting anywhere near a title.

Comment

Damn everyone knows joshua is a coward lol

Comment

That everyone needs Joshua shows how great the Brit is. There's hardly any HW that does not mention Joshua’s name after every fight. Ortiz will be defeated even before the fight

Comment

Originally posted by BoZz View Post
            Damn everyone knows joshua is a coward lol
            No, everyone wants a Payday. Povetkin was quiet, and called Hearn to make the fight, immediately it happened, no call outs, name calling, moaning or b1tching needed. He got the fight when it was available and took it without problem.

Comment

this is what i dont like about most call outs. EVERYONE calls out champs. are champs supposed to fight everyone at the same time ?!?!?!? we get it....those at the bottom feel they can beat the champs ass.

yawn

the only call out worthy to print is when 1 champ calls out the other.

Comment

Originally posted by MulaKO View Post
                I also believe AJ should of fought Ortiz instead of Povetkin
                He’d save whole lotta face that way
                But wtv , this fight will happen when the next negotiations bullchit meetings and emails start over in public of course
                The only way Big Al Haymon does business , that’s why we know him so well
                Lol he would’ve saved face by fighting a guy wilder knocked out? Bull****. Povetkin is a lot more proven than Ortiz

Comment

Originally posted by GGG Gloveking View Post
                  And to make sure we're on the same page here, Ortiz is a whopping 6 months older than Povetkin
                  6 months older than the age Ortiz claims to be.

Comment

Originally posted by Fabes88 View Post
                    Lol he would’ve saved face by fighting a guy wilder knocked out? Bull****. Povetkin is a lot more proven than Ortiz
                    Brother Eddie would of thrown it into the negotiations
                    Cmon you know , just another obstacle
                    Nothing their

Comment

Well this is awkward, I though Ortiz WAS disabled...

Comment

Working...
                      X