No announcement yet.

Alexandria Ocasio-Cortez: the new face of American politics

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Alexandria Ocasio-Cortez: the new face of American politics

She was outspent 10-1 and still won.The Ocasio-Cortez campaign spent only $300,000 in comparison to the $3 million spent by her opponent. She's pretty impressive.

Her bio: https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Alexandria_Ocasio-Cortez

She used to be a bartender. There have to be nudes out there somewhere. Get on it internet.

Comment

Just as long as she don't smile.

Comment

ugh, i know she needs the mainstream attention to prosper but man, i hate when corporate America wants to suck the blood out of obvious future stars like her who are right on the issues. Independent leftist media and grassroots aides knew about her all along and helped her get this win and now the corporate news get to act like they actually care.

Comment

Originally posted by -Hyperion- View Post
          ugh, i know she needs the mainstream attention to prosper but man, i hate when corporate America wants to suck the blood out of obvious future stars like her who are right on the issues. Independent leftist media and grassroots aides knew about her all along and helped her get this win and now the corporate news get to act like they actually care.
          This right here!

Comment

Originally posted by -Hyperion- View Post
            Couldn't agree with you more.

Comment

Working...
            X