Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Can Brook Realistically Sustain Power from LARA!?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by VonTrier View Post
    I don't think Brook's injuries are as bad as they say. Paulie Malinaggi had the same surgery and said it never bothered him again. It's not like Lara has wars anyway.
    Paulie's scar tissue breaks rather super easily. Also Brook now had two injuries. I'm just looking out for Brook. Dude shouldn't take 154 power hitters lightly. Especially after the circumstances. However I hope his injuries were rather super exaggerated given its a Hearn boy that it would be fabricated.

Comment

Originally posted by Mirko Troll Cop View Post
      Please, someone tell Brook boxing isn't a game... you can get hurt, especially for strikers that aim with great stats to the face!! PLEASE ffs. I don't want to hear oh "well it was his eyes doe..."
      What power from Lara???

Comment

Originally posted by !WAR CHAVEZ! View Post
        lara is over rated as hell.

I give brook a fair shake at beating him.
        Over rated? Lara is a solid boxer & Brook has health problems with his eyes......if Brook is going to fight then it should be 1 only & amir khan only period.

Comment

No, he's a a sharp shooter. That left would do worse damage to Brook

Comment

lara is over rated as hell.

I give brook a fair shake at beating him.
            Lara would kill Brook.

Comment

Originally posted by Kigali View Post
              What power from Lara???
              Ask the great Yuri Foreman

Comment

They've only been targetting Cotto at JMW for a reason.

Brook can't hang with the top fighters at 154. Lara would beat him, perhaps easily. Don't think too much of Brook once he isn't a weight bully. Imagine Jermall or Lubin fighting Brook. Think they'd destroy him.

Comment

Originally posted by VonTrier View Post
                  I don't think Brook's injuries are as bad as they say. Paulie Malinaggi had the same surgery and said it never bothered him again. It's not like Lara has wars anyway.
                  Agreed, I dont even think it was the same injury or as bad as the GGG fight. With the GGG one you could tell, and the X-ray/scan pictures prove that too. With this one we didn't see any pictures but they just said it at the time to save face.

Comment

Originally posted by Kigali View Post
                    What power from Lara???
                    ask trout, the same guy charlo couldnt drop and barely edged..

Comment

lara is over rated.

every top fighter he faced he got beat by, only looks good against hasbeen.
                      He has two losses...One slightly controversial against Canelo, and one incredibly controversial in Paul Williams. It's not like he stepped up and got smacked down to reality.

Comment

Working...
                      X