No announcement yet.

GGGarglers whining about jacobs size yet made 0 excuses 4 Money vs bigger foes

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Chuckguy View Post
    Of its lies show me all of his weigh ins post the Oscar fight. And now you are basing things off 30 day weigh ins? You know the goal is to lose weight then after the weigh in gain as much back
    Look them up yourself. I'm not going to do it for you. They're not hard to find and it's common knowledge for those without an agenda that Mayweather weighed in the day after for Maidana 1, Victor Ortiz , and Canelo. The weights ranged from 148-151. Not even close to your ridiculous 165 claim.

http://www.mlive.com/mayweather/2014..._maidan_3.html
    Maidana, whose energy fizzled as the fight progressed, weighed in at 146 pounds Friday, a half-pound lighter than the champion Friday. Maidana said he tried to get on weight earlier in this training camp than for the first fight, when he weighed 146 1/2 (to Mayweather's 146), but entered the ring with a 165-148 weight advantage, according to Showtime's unofficial fight-night scale.

But making up lies is an easier route for you apparently. Carry on and continue to look like a fool with false statements that can easily be refuted.
    Last edited by joseph5620; 03-21-2017, 11:40 PM.

Comment

• All the picture facts killed this thread. These nerds making Floyd out to be some God but he's almost always been taller lol. Lame attempt. try again

Comment

• Originally posted by joseph5620 View Post
        Look them up yourself. I'm not going to do it for you. They're not hard to find and it's common knowledge for those without an agenda that Mayweather weighed in the day after for Maidana 1, Victor Ortiz , and Canelo. The weights ranged from 148-151. Not even close to your ridiculous 165 claim.

http://www.mlive.com/mayweather/2014..._maidan_3.html
        Maidana, whose energy fizzled as the fight progressed, weighed in at 146 pounds Friday, a half-pound lighter than the champion Friday. Maidana said he tried to get on weight earlier in this training camp than for the first fight, when he weighed 146 1/2 (to Mayweather's 146), but entered the ring with a 165-148 weight advantage, according to Showtime's unofficial fight-night scale.

But making up lies is an easier route for you apparently. Carry on and continue to look like a fool with false statements that can easily be refuted.
        I w liked it up and they aren't there for a reason. Dude get floyds balls out of your throat your dad and boyfriend might get jealous

Comment

• Originally posted by Chuckguy View Post
          I w liked it up and they aren't there for a reason. Dude get floyds balls out of your throat your dad and boyfriend might get jealous
          You didn't look anything up, liar. You're the one swinging on Golovkin's nuts so tight that you felt the need to make up an obvious lie to defend his honor That little juvenile emoticon in your sig describes exactly what you're doing in this thread.

Comment

• Originally posted by joseph5620 View Post
            You didn't look anything up, liar. You're the one swinging on Golovkin's nuts so tight that you felt the need to make up an obvious lie to defend his honor That little juvenile emoticon in your sig describes exactly what you're doing in this thread.
            they never do research or deal in FACTS just their emotions

Comment

Working...
            X