damn, devon alexander vs gay marriage

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

lmfao dude gone crazy

Comment

Devon is one of the more eccentric personalities in boxing, his rant on the Chinese was priceless, his blunt and honest opinions are gold loo

Comment

Originally posted by hectari View Post
        Devon is one of the more eccentric personalities in boxing, his rant on the Chinese was priceless, his blunt and honest opinions are gold loo
        it wasnt priceless it was the truth,i am tired of getting followed aroudn when im trying to cop some takis and iced tea just because they think im gonna steal something ,its outrageous

Comment

i have a new found respect for devon 'the great' alexander

Comment

Why are all the ones mad at devon , white males?

Comment

I agree with devon respect for him speaking out ,

Comment

Originally posted by LittleMacAttack View Post
                Technically waste comes out the other hole too. Urine, blood, vajay juice, babies, etc.

Comment

Originally posted by hectari View Post
                  Lol gotta agree with devon, who the hell would want their bunghole rammed? Even men who like to have **** with women make me wonder? Anus smell are filled with poop and dirty why would you want to go up in an waste exit hole?
                  Because it feels good, mate.

Comment

Originally posted by Dean_Razorback View Post
                    there is nothing devon hates most than a gay chinese people
                    Lol props for remembering that!

Devon, Nate Campbell, Ishe Smith and a few others on Facebook, always postin the same damn stuff it's hilarious and sad at the same time

Comment

Not on this forum for Politics or anything like but...I can't really say I disagree Same with Pacquiao made his Comment I was 100% on his side as well

I certainly don't hate someone because of their Race, Sex, Gender or Religion but don't tell me you're Christian but at the same time finding loopholes in your Religion to do what you enjoy doing. We who question your lifestyle did not just make this stuff up just to pick on Gays, it is in the Bible that many of them hold and read out of in Church every Sunday. But yet when someone like Devon remind them what is in that Book why is the backlash always "OH YOU'RE ****PHOBIC!".

Comment

Working...
                      X