Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Why is there never any talk of Canelo fighting Pac?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Because Pacquiao wouldn't want to fight someone who is a legit threat at a bigger weight.

Comment

Why is there never talk of Canelo fighting Bradley?

Comment

Okay Cotto at 5'7" can bounce around from 147-160 (Pac can fight him)

Floyd can bounce around 147-154 no problem ( Pac can fight him)

Canelo can fight both of those guys but Pac shouldn't fight Canelo..lol

Sounds more like. I want to see Canelo kick Floyd's ass! Oh he can't.
        Then I wasn't to see Canelo beat Cottos ass!

Pac is too small.

Comment

Originally posted by Pu·gi·list View Post
          For the same reason why there is never talk of Canelo fighting Bradley
          I agree with that too.

Comment

Originally posted by IdNod4u2 View Post
            I happen to know many mentally ill individuals and they're not as stupid as you. Fighting someone at their weight, we understand very well Pac doesn't do that.
            CATCHWEIGHT is what he specializes in...just say Canelo will whoop his ass . And I will get it.
            Wow I just saw you scored the fight last night 9-3 for Garcia, not sure it's worth my time.

Hey moron, Pac's 1st CW was in his 7th division. Compare JMM, Floyd asking for CWs in their 5th, or Cotto in his 3rd. On the way to his 7th division Pac face multiple first ballot HOFs.

He imposed a grand total of 2 CWs on his opponents, same as JMM or Cotto, but again, only in his 7th and 8th division. NOBODY has won 6 divisional titles without asking for a single CW, ******

Comment

Okay Cotto at 5'7" can bounce around from 147-160 (Pac can fight him)

Floyd can bounce around 147-154 no problem ( Pac can fight him)

Canelo can fight both of those guys but Pac shouldn't fight Canelo..lol

Sounds more like. I want to see Canelo kick Floyd's ass! Oh he can't.
              Then I wasn't to see Canelo beat Cottos ass!

Pac is too small.
              Floyd is asking for CWs in his 5th division you simpleton. Cotto started at 140, and requested CWs bth in his 3rd and 4th division

Comment

Pac became a HUGE sensation debatably placing other fighters in catch weights that placed Pac in a better position to win, giving him an advantage.

Before you get all butt hurt these are Roach's words.

Now when a CATCHWEIGHT places Pac at a disadvantage , then its's no longer okay...."******ed" or "stupid".

Comment

Pac became a HUGE sensation debatably placing other fighters in catch weights that placed Pac in a better position to win, giving him an advantage.

Before you get all butt hurt these are Roach's words.

Now when a CATCHWEIGHT places Pac at a disadvantage , then its's no longer okay...."******ed" or "stupid".
                  What's ******ed and stupid is you. Pac was a superstar and p4p #1 when he requested his 1st Cw vs Cotto, in his (record) 7th division. Get lost, worthless

Comment

Originally posted by HeroBando View Post
                    What's ******ed and stupid is you. Pac was a superstar and p4p #1 when he requested his 1st Cw vs Cotto, in his (record) 7th division. Get lost, worthless
                    Pac can fight JMM 4 times and maybe 5.

Pac beats Cotto. It has been mentioned Cotto vs JMM and we get the same stupid responses " Cotto is too big" GTFOH!

Comment

Because its a stupid matchup.... Floyd is bigger than manny, and he cant even make it past 151, and manny barely makes it past 147...

Canelo-manny is equal to floyd-ggg or canelo-ward,, etc... I have no interest in watching a size mismatch like these... Its strictly a cash grab because of the big names involved, but have no real meaning for the sport

Comment

Working...
                      X