No announcement yet.

Who's resume is best? Khan vs Alexander

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Body Movin' View Post
    stop propagating lies, rome. nobody ducked tim. you fellas should know what's bad for business, bradley fans of all people.

Ok lmao..Like I said,no call missed flight and fighting a month later..Sure your right..

Comment

Originally posted by LacedUp View Post
      Kotelnik was robbed against Alexander, that's for sure. Khan was robbed against Peterson - that makes the L's 2-2.

I would say Khan has fought a lot more different styles than Alexander has. And if you look at the similar competition, Khan clearly schooled Kotelnik, won every round of their fight, and that was before Kotelnik went on to outpoint Alexander, in my book anyways.

Khan also fought a prime Maidana, which Alexander just didn't. Maidana was the most ducked guy at 140 in 2010, was practically unbeaten as I think he should have won vs Kotelnik and Khan picked him as a voluntary-

Junior Witter was never that good, Urango had already been beaten as well.
      -khan lost to peterson, by a mere point, but he still lost clearly: the only people heavily disputing the loss were team khan who kept referring to some mystery man in a hat as the cause of the flawed scoring. this was investigated never proven

-i agree that kotelnik was robbed against alexander, it was clear as day

-maidana is still in his prime...what to u indicates he isn't?

ur reasoning is horribly flawed...so urango had a loss, most of the fighters u name did and they weren't disputed either...did u forget khan was sparked out by prescott in half a round and to date refuses to rematch him?

Comment

Originally posted by Rome-By-Ko View Post
        Peterson Alexander Prov Abergu all made their career high when they fought Bradley..How exactly is that peanuts again??

Maidana thought Khan was the easy fight,which is why he faked an injury and went on to fight Khan..
        You have the audacity to claim Maidana ducked Bradley and go an to say Bradley didn't duck Khan. Definition of sheer ignorance my friend sheer ignorance!

Comment

No way can you consider Lucas and kotelnik as wins for Devon. He only win their fights because of so haymon being a crook

Comment

Originally posted by Rome-By-Ko View Post
            LMAO,Bradley made a career high payday against Pac..Or have you forgot..over 6 mill in two fights for signing with TR..Maidana faked an injury and got paid for less to fight Chop Chop..Not even near the same thing..LMAO..
            So Maidana didn't make a career high payday vs Khan? Or am I remembering incorrectly? So because Bradley made more than Maidana fighting someone else, he didn't duck? And he did fight Casamayor in between. Exactly the same scenario, just different levels of income. Double standards.

Originally posted by -PANDA- View Post
            -khan lost to peterson, by a mere point, but he still lost clearly: the only people heavily disputing the loss were team khan who kept referring to some mystery man in a hat as the cause of the flawed scoring. this was investigated never proven

-i agree that kotelnik was robbed against alexander, it was clear as day

-maidana is still in his prime...what to u indicates he isn't?

ur reasoning is horribly flawed...so urango had a loss, most of the fighters u name did and they weren't disputed either...did u forget khan was sparked out by prescott in half a round and to date refuses to rematch him?
            How can you clearly lose by one point? lol. He didn't clearly lose. He had two KDs only one was given, and had 2 ridiculous point reductions - I mean, have you ever seen anyone get taking TWO points away for pushing? lol come on.

Maidana was coming off two crappy wins going into the Alexander fight and jumped up to a division he'd never fought in before and having lost his biggest fight to date.

Are you saying the Maidana from the Alexander fight was as good as the Maidana from the Khan fight?

Comment

Originally posted by lfc19titles View Post
              No way can you consider Lucas and kotelnik as wins for Devon. He only win their fights because of so haymon being a crook
              agreed, but they are official wins, so just took them.

Comment

It's a draw.
                If your trying to figure out who should win I say if it's a jab contest Khan will win, if Devon puts a lot of pressure he has a chance of stopping Khan.

Comment

Originally posted by LacedUp View Post
                  So Maidana didn't make a career high payday vs Khan? Or am I remembering incorrectly? So because Bradley made more than Maidana fighting someone else, he didn't duck? And he did fight Casamayor in between. Exactly the same scenario, just different levels of income. Double standards.

How can you clearly lose by one point? lol. He didn't clearly lose. He had two KDs only one was given, and had 2 ridiculous point reductions - I mean, have you ever seen anyone get taking TWO points away for pushing? lol come on.

Maidana was coming off two crappy wins going into the Alexander fight and jumped up to a division he'd never fought in before and having lost his biggest fight to date.

Are you saying the Maidana from the Alexander fight was as good as the Maidana from the Khan fight?
                  given the circumstances in that fight, one can rather easily lose clearly by a point

there's a video on youtube counting the times khan pushed peterson's head down or pushed him away because he was working him inside...it was ridiculous

I'm actually saying that the maidana of now is a better all round fighter than he was back then...in what ways do u believe he has declined? have u forgotten maidana is actually ranked #1 at 147 right now? not such a bad division for him after all lmao

Comment

There is nothing between the resumes IMO. They are also about the same standard as fighters.

Comment

Originally posted by -PANDA- View Post
                      given the circumstances in that fight, one can rather easily lose clearly by a point

there's a video on youtube counting the times khan pushed peterson's head down or pushed him away because he was working him inside...it was ridiculous

I'm actually saying that the maidana of now is a better all round fighter than he was back then...in what ways do u believe he has declined? have u forgotten maidana is actually ranked #1 at 147 right now? not such a bad division for him after all lmao
                      I don't care. I've seen a thousand times worse. I could just see any one of Alexanders fights and count at least 50 clinches. Has he ever gotten a point deducted for that? And that's a worse felony than pushing. Come on man, it was home town cooking all the way through from the judges to the ref.

Maidana is not ranked #1 gtfo

Comment

Working...
                      X