No announcement yet.

David Price vs. Tony Thompson

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Freedom. View Post
    Price's legs are like tree trunks! Guess we know where the power comes from then...

Comment

Got money on Price between rounds 1-3 at 7/5.

Comment

Tony is in it for the cash now, he's an old guy fighting a younger man away from home in the Lion's Den, Price is a hero in Liverpool so it will be a Hostile crowd which wont help an unmotivated under confident guy like Thompson. Price is in his physical prime and has power to burn along with superior skills, i got David Price winning before the end of 4.

Price has a lot going for him but there are some flaws there too, lack of head or upper body movement, backs straight up looks flustered when under attack and i question his punch resistance. That said he looks a champ in the making

Comment

Originally posted by The Surgeon View Post
          Tony is in it for the cash now, he's an old guy fighting a younger man away from home in the Lion's Den, Price is a hero in Liverpool so it will be a Hostile crowd which wont help an unmotivated under confident guy like Thompson. Price is in his physical prime and has power to burn along with superior skills, i got David Price winning before the end of 4.

Price has a lot going for him but there are some flaws there too, lack of head or upper body movement, backs straight up looks flustered when under attack and i question his punch resistance. That said he looks a champ in the making
          Yup, Thompson is going there for a paycheck.

Maybe 5 years ago he would have been competitve but all the signs point to him falling pretty fast.

Comment

Originally posted by Joeyzagz View Post
            Most 6'8+ers are ****ing softies like Valuev, Wach and Fury. Price actually has power proportional to his size. Its really scary to watch him punch.

Price is a next level Breed of Heavyweight we have never seen before.
            Power yes, but he's as stiff as a surfboard and eats right hands like m&m's.

Comment

Originally posted by BattlingNelson View Post
              Power yes, but he's as stiff as a surfboard and eats right hands like m&m's.

The thing is, Thompson is so slow now. Turtles look speedy next to him.

Comment

Originally posted by jreckoning View Post
                The thing is, Thompson is so slow now. Turtles look speedy next to him.
                Yeah. I thought Thompson was in with a real chance untill I saw his weight. He's quite clearly only present for the payday now.

Comment

Originally posted by BattlingNelson View Post
                  He's quite clearly only present for the payday now.
                  Quite clearly.

Comment

Comment

Working...
                    X