Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Gegard Mousasi: The New Force

Thanks for posting. Mo is goin down...

Comment

If Mo doesn't take him out, Hendo sure will. And Jacare too if he got a rematch. That upkick KO won't happen again and if he didn't get that I think he would of been tapping soon.

Not trying to hate, he's real good in all. Just get sick of some things I hear on other forums with overhyping. Don't think he's overrated, just overhyped since people want to say he'll beat Hendo or Silva, or even Shogun or Rampage, even talks at Heavyweight. Just want to see him prove himself against a legit top 5 before I say that sort of stuff, that is all. The Mo fight should be a WAR THOUGH

Comment

i got king mo ****ing gayguards life up in the first

Comment

Gegard has shown himself to be the most complete fighter, next to Fedor. The guy has proven himself time and time again within MMA and outside MMA. He is a champion boxer and undefeated in K1 as well as an excellent record in MMA.

I cant see any current UFC or Strikeforce fighter winning against Gegard. The guy has the full arsenal, both ground and standing up.

Comment

Originally posted by monaroCountry View Post
            Gegard has shown himself to be the most complete fighter, next to Fedor. The guy has proven himself time and time again within MMA and outside MMA. He is a champion boxer and undefeated in K1 as well as an excellent record in MMA.

I cant see any current UFC or Strikeforce fighter winning against Gegard. The guy has the full arsenal, both ground and standing up.
            Now this is exactly the **** I'm talking about. What the hell has done to earn all that? Who has he beaten in the top 5 in any weight class? Hardly's beaten anybody in the top 10!!! His biggest wins are a once in a lifetime upkick KO against Jacare, hardly did anything in the UFC babalu who has suspect chin, submitted, No ground game Melvin Manhoef, and Hector Lombard. He's been a world beater let me tell ya....

He's talented but hasn't proved anything yet. let him prove himself first JUST ONCE before making outrageous claims. As history has shown, potential talent sometimes isn't always enough.

Comment

Originally posted by monaroCountry View Post

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

are you freakin kidding me? hahahahahahahahahahahahaha I knew it. He hasn't done crap to deserve all that stuff. He showed no sense of urgency. I thought it was stradegy at first but damn that was terrible. King Mo needs better cardio even though it could have been nerves. Not as good of a fight as I expected but damn. That was a terrible performance by gERGARD. Hilarious they kept saying GAYGUARD hahaha is that really how you pronounce that?

Comment

I see what you mean regarding Mousasi and over hyped. He outstruck King Mo in the range of 47 to 9 in that second round

but Mo hung on tough and kept coming after Mousasi, with the takedowns.

**as for the undefeated in K-1 .. he had one frikin fight, lol. for someone with a so called "full arsenal" he clearly didn't show it tonight.

Comment

Originally posted by Natedatpkid View Post
                  HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

are you freakin kidding me? hahahahahahahahahahahahaha I knew it. He hasn't done crap to deserve all that stuff. He showed no sense of urgency. I thought it was stradegy at first but damn that was terrible. King Mo needs better cardio even though it could have been nerves. Not as good of a fight as I expected but damn. That was a terrible performance by gERGARD. Hilarious they kept saying GAYGUARD hahaha is that really how you pronounce that?
                  Dog I felt the same way, I kno Mousasi has skills but these internet nerds where makin him look like jesus

Comment

I think Mousasi took a dive. (Srs)

No way in hell anyone that skilled is that stupid.

Comment

Working...
                    X