Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

How does Tim Witherspoon match up against the Klitschko Brothers?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• How does Tim Witherspoon match up against the Klitschko Brothers?

I rate the klitschko's highly but i think a prime weatherspoon beats them both

Klitschko brothers same height and size as this opponent in the link:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ypGM2KkMLl0

Comment

Originally posted by sonnyboyx2 View Post
      Klitschko brothers same height and size as this opponent in the link:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ypGM2KkMLl0

Doesn't necessarily mean he beats them like that though.

Comment

good fights for sure

Comment

Originally posted by young_robbed View Post
          Doesn't necessarily mean he beats them like that though.
          no it doesn't but there is a very good chance that when Terrible Tim lands that overhand right it is "lights-out".. Tim also had a pole of a left jab which was equal if not better than the Klitschko's as well as him being able to fight 15rds at a good pace... i would take Witherspoon by KO

Comment

no it doesn't but there is a very good chance that when Terrible Tim lands that overhand right it is "lights-out".. Tim also had a pole of a left jab which was equal if not better than the Klitschko's as well as him being able to fight 15rds at a good pace... i would take Witherspoon by KO
            Against Wlad? He likely gets knocked out IMO.
            Vitali takes a punch much better then his brother and wouldn't let him come in like that...
            I'm not sure who would win if Spoon fought Vitali, but I do think he stops Wlad early.

Comment

Originally posted by young_robbed View Post
              Against Wlad? He likely gets knocked out IMO.
              Vitali takes a punch much better then his brother and wouldn't let him come in like that...
              I'm not sure who would win if Spoon fought Vitali, but I do think he stops Wlad early.
              What makes you think Vitali takes a good punch?

what Class B+ fighters has he fought who have hit him on the chin?... Vitali has the worst record of fighting journeymen and clubfighters of any champion in history, he has never fought a single fighter who was above Class C other than Chris Byrd and he quit against him.

Witherspoon would be the best and most dangerous opponent any of the brothers had ever faced in their career's... Terrible Tim is twice as good as a Sam Peter or a Hasim Rahman

Comment

Originally posted by Joey Giardello View Post
                I rate the klitschko's highly but i think a prime weatherspoon beats them both
                Witherspoon had all the tools to be an ATG if he hadn't gotten his career sidetracked by Don King's blacklisting. I could see Tim outpointing Vitali in a "fight-of-the-year" type contest and Wlad getting KTFO by him.

Poet

Comment

Originally posted by poet682006 View Post
                  Witherspoon had all the tools to be an ATG if he hadn't gotten his career sidetracked by Don King's blacklisting.
                  and that he was more interested in chasing the dragon then fighting.

Comment

What makes you think Vitali takes a good punch?

what Class B+ fighters has he fought who have hit him on the chin?... Vitali has the worst record of fighting journeymen and clubfighters of any champion in history, he has never fought a single fighter who was above Class C other than Chris Byrd and he quit against him.

Witherspoon would be the best and most dangerous opponent any of the brothers had ever faced in their career's... Terrible Tim is twice as good as a Sam Peter or a Hasim Rahman
                    Vitali did take a massive right uppercut from Lewis, and numerous other punches. He also did take some left hand shots from sanders, some even say sanders knocked him down, and he still stopped him.
                    I just think Spoon would stop wlad.. There's little doubt that Wla has a weaker chin then vitali, and that's what I was getting at.
                    Vitali could still get stopped though, I think it would be a good fight though still.

Comment

Working...
                    X