Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Why is Final Fantasy 8 so expensive!!!!!!

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• [PLEASE HELP] Why is Final Fantasy 8 so expensive!!!!!!

Im buying it now for $75 before the price goes up again, wtf is up with that ****?

I'd suggest holding off, and when you get your PS3 just buy it off the PS3 Store for $9.99.

It's only out in the japanese PS3 stores, but apparently we are getting it very soon, and I hear the UK PS3 store is even getting it before we are.

Comment

Originally posted by Infern0 View Post
      Im buying it now for $75 before the price goes up again, wtf is up with that ****?
      Yeah dont even bother spending that much on it. I think the disc is not being manufactured anymore just like Marvel vs Capcom2 was for awhile, and the price went up like crazy on that game too.

Now its available for the xbox arcade and psn for 10 dollars. Just wait on it, you spend that much you might regret it in the future.

Comment

Because it's sought after item by game collectors/fans.

Comment

I still have my copy, might have to ebay that ****.

Comment

Why spend much when you can download it and burn to cd?

Comment

Originally posted by Infern0 View Post
              for PC or PS?

Comment

Yeah but if i buy it it is a collectors item and i might be able to sell it if i ever get fired

Comment

I didn't even like that game haha. i should sell my old copy.

Comment

Originally posted by Piggu View Post
                    I didn't even like that game haha. i should sell my old copy.
                    Piece of **** FF game, worst in the series. Can't stand the ****ing game.

Comment

Working...
                    X