Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by 2shameless View Post

This much I agree with.

Not so much.

I think what government healthcare for the elderly (Medicaid,) poor (Medicare) and veterans (VA) wasn't the greatest, but was certainly worth trying to improve.

Obama's massive expansion of those who qualify for Medicaid and introduction of huge subsidies for those well above the poverty line and individual mandate during a Recession when we were 10+ trillion in debt was idiotic. The elimination of perfectly tailored health care plans was idiotic. Forcing insurance companies to insure all "kids" till they're 26 was idiotic. This whole pre-existing conditions nonsense is idiotic. You can't wait till your house burns down to buy fire insurance. Forcing insurance companies to pay for birth control is idiotic.
    To me you can't pick and choose who gets help from the govt and who doesnt.

That's discrimination. Even to help the old, poor or vets.

Our major problem is old ppl. Easy enough to solve. Parents are responsible for kids when they are young, the kids should be responsible for the parents when they're old.

Do a senior support payment for kids who don't take care of their parents.

As far as vets, every injury or health issue that arises from service should be taken care of free of charge.

But that doesn't free care for rest of your life. Only those problems due to service injury.

Comment

• Originally posted by siablo14 View Post
      It's here to stay. Get use to it.
      I hope not.

Healthcare insurance is not a freaking right.

That's the problem with all these stupid entitlement programs.

When you want to cut it, you're a bad guy.

That's why ss will bankrupt this country before we end it.

Comment

• Originally posted by Left Hook Tua View Post
        I hope not.

Healthcare insurance is not a freaking right.

That's the problem with all these stupid entitlement programs.

When you want to cut it, you're a bad guy.

That's why ss will bankrupt this country before we end it.
        It's nice to badmouth it when they don't have it but when they get a taste of it and it's sweet, they will not be giving it up.

Comment

It's nice to badmouth it when they don't have it but when they get a taste of it and it's sweet, they will not be giving it up.
          Yeah if it's free or subsidized for ppl don't have insurance

But guess what....

The ppl that had insurance before is paying way more which sucks for us.

I believe in paying for your own damn shiet.

If u can't afford it, tough luck

If I can't afford it, sucks for me

Don't expect ppl to pay for yours, I don't expect ppl to pay for mine

Nothing in life is free. Someone has to pay for it.

Comment

Yeah if it's free or subsidized for ppl don't have insurance

But guess what....

The ppl that had insurance before is paying way more which sucks for us.

I believe in paying for your own damn shiet.

If u can't afford it, tough luck

If I can't afford it, sucks for me

Don't expect ppl to pay for yours, I don't expect ppl to pay for mine

Nothing in life is free. Someone has to pay for it.
            You gonna have to deal with it but your can view it this way, you are so successful you are able to pay for other people's insurance. If that doesn't work get a bottle of this:

and relax yourself. Everthing will be irie, man.

Comment

• I know it's only been a couple of months but no buyers remorse ???

Comment

You gonna have to deal with it but your can view it this way, you are so successful you are able to pay for other people's insurance. If that doesn't work get a bottle of this:

and relax yourself. Everthing will be irie, man.
                All these entitlevents programs will destroy this country imo. Im relaxed. Don't mean anything to me I don't have any kids yet.

But sucks for other ppl that are now paying thru the teeth for insurance.

They shouldn't have to pay for ppl that can't pay for themself.

If u don't pay for your own damn insurance why do ppl have to pay for yours?

Comment

All these entitlevents programs will destroy this country imo. Im relaxed. Don't mean anything to me I don't have any kids yet.

Liberals are entitled arsewipes

They feel like they deserve to be baby treatment with other peoples money

Under demorat party
                  Rich dont pay taxes because they have loopholes to avoid paying taxes
                  Poor lazy arsewipe gets free stuff dont pay taxes
                  Now guess who will be hurt?
                  Of course the middle class
                  Last edited by DoubleLeftH00k; 03-26-2017, 04:34 PM.

Comment

I don't know whyIi thought you were older. I must be mixing you up with Mak.

Comment

• Comment

Working...
                      X