No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Jorge Linares Drops, Dominates Anthony Crolla To Repeat

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by PACnPBFsuck View Post
    I wanted to watch it on my laptop, but it's all good, i'll watch it on the phone.
    cricfree always has a sky sports stream.

Comment

Has the linares fight started?

Comment

lmfao @ bellew score cards, how the fuck does he give walborn the 12th

Comment

Joe gallagher is such a terribile trainer, his prospect fighter got battered from pillar to post, lost every round and he tells him in the 10th round ' you need to win this round...use the jab'!

Comment

Originally posted by !WAR MIKEY! View Post
            lmfao @ bellew score cards, how the fuck does he give walborn the 12th
            well its a 10 rounder so i doubt he did.

Welborn definitely took the 10th, morrison did nothing lol.

He won 2 rounds max on my scoring.

Comment

Good, they didn't rob Welborn. Gotta take a step back and build some confidence back up for Morrison. His ceiling didn't look real high after that though.

Comment

Originally posted by yammy25 View Post
                well its a 10 rounder so i doubt he did.

Welborn definitely took the 10th, morrison did nothing lol.

He won 2 rounds max on my scoring.
                lmfao, yeah know what i mean but yeah I agree wiht you I wrote backwards for some reason.

Comment

Originally posted by !WAR MIKEY! View Post
                  lmfao, yeah know what i mean but yeah I agree wiht you I wrote backwards for some reason.
                  Welborn was like a little bunch punching rottweiler in there hahaha, was a good little scrap but Morrison needs to get back to the drawing board.

Comment

Originally posted by mlac View Post
                    Joe gallagher is such a terribile trainer, his prospect fighter got battered from pillar to post, lost every round and he tells him in the 10th round ' you need to win this round...use the jab'!
                    I must be the only englishman that thinks gallagher is a bang average trainer. some of the advice i hear him giving his fighters in the corners is absolutely atrocious, its like he never has a plan B and just tells them bollocks to make them feel better

Comment

Looks like the chicks fight coming up next. I'm gonna bounce out and watch some soccer. Be back in about half an hour fellas

Comment

Working...
                      X