No announcement yet.

GGG to get around $10mill for Saunders fight

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by DoktorSleepless View Post
    As I understand, they signed a contract to fight each other before Don King even knew where he was going to get the money from. Does that excuse them? I don't know. Regardless, I don't think it's right. And I find it implausible that the fight couldn't have been made any other way.

Do you personally think it's morally correct to take blood money from a brutal military dictator of a poor country to promote a fight? I don't. I would love to hear your opinion though.
    personally I dont think "morality" even enters into the discussion, because whether you took the money or not, it is not like that money would have been distributed to the people or anything. It probably would have been used to buy another palace, or weapons, or who knows what. Money does not know where it came from.......

Comment

sweet! an easy 10 million to fight at home and get saunders belt to become undisputed champion. its a no brainer. cvntnelo and fishnets can rightfully fuk off, in all likelihood they want bjs belt for themselves in september. lol they don't want ggg until he is at least 40.

Comment

Damn, dude. Didn't know you were shady as fuck. Anything for a dollar.

Originally posted by OnePunch View Post
        personally I dont think "morality" even enters into the discussion, because whether you took the money or not, it is not like that money would have been distributed to the people or anything. It probably would have been used to buy another palace, or weapons, or who knows what. Money does not know where it came from.......
        You'd know exactly where it came from.

Good to know to though. It should be everybody's patriotic duty to do business with Al Qaeda. Better to have money in my pocket than have money going elsewhere for weapons.

Comment

Damn, dude. Didn't know you were shady as fuck. Anything for a dollar.

You'd know exactly where it came from.

Good to know to though. It should be everybody's patriotic duty to do business with Al Qaeda. Better to have money in my pocket than have money going elsewhere for weapons.
          dude stfu you have bought products from companies who use wage slaves.

Comment

Originally posted by GMAN SUPREME View Post
            dude stfu you have bought products from companies who use wage slaves.
            Unless they're being held at gunpoint against their will, I have no problem with that. Bad jobs at bad wages are better than no jobs at all.

Comment

Why the **** is everybody getting political? Shut the hell up with that garbage

Comment

So now that ggg will make 10 million without canelo you try to be moralistic and use the khazastan people as an excuse why he shouldn't take the money, pacquaio has bought over 1000 houses for homeless in the Phillipines but I haven't seen you post on here how he's a good guy for that, what's canelo done for his Mexican counterparts apart from throw his belt away and say it was all about the money doktor fool

Comment

As I understand, they signed a contract to fight each other before Don King even knew where he was going to get the money from. Does that excuse them? I don't know. Regardless, I don't think it's right. And I find it implausible that the fight couldn't have been made any other way.

Do you personally think it's morally correct to take blood money from a brutal military dictator of a poor country to promote a fight? I don't. I would love to hear your opinion though.
                  Lol the country which has destabilized the entire modern world, from South America to middle East to Korea is usa. They have caused globalized suffering. Don't watch any fights from US. Morality is nice to apply when something doesn't fit your agenda.

Comment

Originally posted by i'm a fun haver View Post
                    How do you come up with this? Just talking?
                    It's been 2, maybe veen 3 years where Saunders has constantly talked baout fighting GGG and then neevrb othered negotiating or has gone missing or has fought lesser opponents etc etc

So, like I said, I'll believe it when I see it.

Comment

Originally posted by Sparked_26 View Post
                      I like how how everyone on this forum knows that Astana is the capital of Kazahkstan.

Comment

Working...
                      X