GGG to get around $10mill for Saunders fight

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

A no-brainer if true.

Comment

I like how how everyone on this forum knows that Astana is the capital of Kazahkstan.

Comment

That doesn't sound right, but all the power to him if he does get it. I'd be happy for him, Golovkin's mostly done **** the right way his entire career and he deserves to get paid.

Comment

Originally posted by DoktorSleepless View Post
          GGG is robbing his people blind.
          Give him a break, Canelo been doing that since the Mayweather fight

Comment

This fight funded by the government. Kazakhstan is a poor country. GGG is robbing his people blind.
            Wrong

Kazakhstan has massive reserves of oil, gas and minerals

It is an incredibly rich country and a few million is literally a drop in the ocean

Comment

**** if I was BJS I'd gladly sell my belt for 5 mil.

Comment

Originally posted by Tomjas View Post
                Wrong

It is an incredibly rich country and a few million is literally a drop in the ocean
                You are right. And gdp is higher than Mexico, Russia, Brazil, China, and a lot of places they have had big events.

Definitely not rich, but my no means anywhere near poor.

Since the event is a novelty it would probably do very well.

Comment

Originally posted by jreckoning View Post
                  You are right. And gdp is higher than Mexico, Russia, Brazil, China, and a lot of places they have had big events.

Definitely not rich, but my no means anywhere near poor.

Since the event is a novelty it would probably do very well.
                  Only has a population of 16 million

If it wasnt so corrupt, the general populace would be swimming in it

Anway, if the gov't or some random billionaire (and there are plenty) wants to put up lots of cash, good luck to GGG and **** Canelo & his ducking

Comment

Originally posted by Tomjas View Post
                    Wrong

https://borgenproject.org/poverty-kazakhstan/
                    Nevertheless, nearly half of the country is considered to be in a low income class. Roughly 47 percent of the population maintains a monthly income of approximately $70.

Arguably most frustrating to many Kazakhstan citizens are the disparities in gross regional product (GRP.) Because some parts of the country are more resource-rich than others, inconsistencies in wealth have affected some Kazakhstanis more than others.

Someone explain to that little girl up that she needs to keep on living in that shed so the government could fund Golovkin's belt collection.

Comment

https://borgenproject.org/poverty-kazakhstan/

Someone explain to that little girl up that she needs to keep on living in that shed so the government could fund Golovkin's belt collection.
                      Cry me a river

The World Bank estimates that more than 40% of Mexicans live in poverty but I dont see Canelo manning the shelters either

Comment

Working...
                      X