Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Who's more ideally p4p #2, Kovalev or undefeated GGG?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Who's more ideally p4p #2, Kovalev or undefeated GGG?

I think GGG and Kova should be reminded what catchweights are for!

I think Abel should put his money at 170...
    Kovalev losing that 0
    58.06%
    Golovkin, undefeated
    41.94%

No way would kovalev be able to get down to that weight and still be healthy.

Comment

What I don't understand is how Kovalev kept his spot despite taking an L but Gonzalez arguably won the fight but he got dropped by many poster below him....but wait a minute didn't they keep Kovalev in his place due to a controversial decision just like what happened to RG?

Also I remember Bud Crawford was around three then suddenly they updated the rankings and dropped him below #5. and he never took a loss? but these euros taking losses and nothing changes for them on the P4P rankings. Whats really good?
      Last edited by 1hourRun; 03-23-2017, 07:17 AM.

Comment

Originally posted by kiDynamite92 View Post
        No way would kovalev be able to get down to that weight and still be healthy.
        Abel Sanchez said if Golovkin ''grows in popularity'' he's going to have to move up...it may be at 175...''

Has Gennady's popularity grown?

Abel has also said he foresees Kovalev vs Golovkin ''when the time comes...''

He said that in 2014. Golovkin was 32 years of age. When is that time? If there's any doubt that Gennady can'T do 175, why would Abel even say that? Is that trolling? If Yes, that he is trolling, then how much honesty has come out of Abel in years?

Comment

Considering how close the fight between Kovelav and Ward was, they go back-to-back on most P4P lists, so if Ward is #1, then Kovalev is #2.

Comment

I don't know what P4P is based on but in my book, GGG does not belong at # 2 after barely scraping by a guy he was suppose to annihilate.

Comment

Originally posted by j0zef View Post
              Considering how close the fight between Kovelav and Ward was, they go back-to-back on most P4P lists, so if Ward is #1, then Kovalev is #2.
              it wasn't that close so kovalev 1 ward number 375 right behind eric crumble

Comment

Kovalev did a better job with a top A level talent than giftlovekin did with a B level fighter.

Comment

Originally posted by daggum View Post
                  it wasn't that close so kovalev 1 ward number 375 right behind eric crumble
                  Ward's probably right behind your mom

Comment

Both of them doesn't deserve 2# p4p spot

Comment

Working...
                    X