Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

If Sergio Martinez Isn’t Too Big for Miguel Cotto Then Why Is He Too Big for Pac?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Queen_Leia View Post
    http://bleacherreport.com/articles/8...eeds-to-happen

Pacquiao needs to test his greatness and fight Sergio...Sergio is fighting a guy that Pac already smoked.
    failed Floydtard

Comment

I definitely respect your opinion and can see where you are coming from...however we can't ignore that Pac was once 154 champion you moron.
      If you respect his opinion then why do you call him a moron. Calling him a moron shows a total lack of respect. The reason Pacquiao did not stay at 154 and challenge middleweights as well is because he weighed less than 150 pounds entering the ring for his Jr. middleweight title fight. He is really just a lightweight and Broner entered the ring weighing over 150 when he fought at lightweight.How do you think a fight between Pacquiao and Martinez would go?? I get the impression you think Martinez would KO Pac. and that you would enjoy that. Pacquiao's team said he won't fight above 147 again almost the day after he won that bogus title.

Comment

I definitely respect your opinion and can see where you are coming from...however we can't ignore that Pac was once 154 champion you moron.
        Originally posted by MRCHOKEaMF View Post
        Why arent those two middleweights trying to fight each other as opposed to trying to fight a smaller guy? You guys complain that Floyd fights are boring but you wanna put Lara and Floyd in the same ring? They would do Pac PPV #'s
        GGG is trying very hard to get a fight with Martinez. His team calls Martinez out almost daily. GGG said he would go to 154 to fight Floyd if the fight was offered but he never called Floyd out. Martinez is the fight GGG wants very much but Martinez does not want to fight him.

Comment

wat??

cause manny paquiao had moved up frm a much lighter weight division than cotto. 8divisions no joke, u shd try it 4 urself smtime~

Comment

Pacquiao needs to test his greatness and fight Sergio...Sergio is fighting a guy that Pac already smoked.
            I heard you want a healthy debate and you say it's about Pacquiao and not Floyd.

Well guess what I just spoke with Pacquiao himself and he said he will move up and test his greatness against Sergio Martinez once he's done sending Floyd to retirement.

Now get your coward friend tell him Amir Khan is a joke and fight Manny Pacquiao.

How's that for your stupid thread?

Comment

What does Floyd have to do with this thread? we are talking about Manny...the topic is MANNY.

I agree (2) different weight division, I'm just pondering because Cotto is going for gold...Maybe Sergio can meet Manny at 154
              My point Is both floyd and pac ar to small for the jmw division

Comment

thought never crossed my mind....Cotto vs. Martinez is not exactly a good matchup boxing wise, its more of an "event" with name fighters trying to make a buck. Thus, why i'd tune in just to see what happens. its not practical when someone is either too small or too big for a certain weight. I'm not really interested in Mayweather/Martinez either.

its obvious the person posting is a troll who isnt fed up with yet another dumb Pacquiao topic

Comment

So Manny...a former 154 lb champion will only fight if it's an event.

got'cha

Comment

Working...
                  X