Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I'm I right or what

Comment

Originally posted by immortal tech View Post
      and that is he refused to let his opponent stink up the fight, Martinez was purposely leaving him self open so that Barker would engage he worked the body and wore him down and forced the knock out. fighting an opponent who wasn't even trying to win the fight too scared to let his hands go just trying not to get KTFO

give credit where credit is do Martinez refused to let Barker do what Clottey and Mosley did to Manny Pacquiao
      The comparison to Pacquiao doesn't work here.

Mosley moved away from Pacquiao all night- like he was trying out for the U.S. track team in round 11. Barker kept coming toward Sergio all night. Huge difference.

Comment

Originally posted by William Blake View Post
        The comparison to Pacquiao doesn't work here.

Mosley moved away from Pacquiao all night- like he was trying out for the U.S. track team in round 11. Barker kept coming toward Sergio all night. Huge difference.
        they both fought very cautious fight neither wanted to engage and both didn't want to get KTFO

Comment

it ain't easy is it?

Comment

One thing that tripped me out was that Donaire was the bigger man but still didn't try to man handle him. Narvaez is not a knock out artist either.

Comment

Originally posted by eddie_monster View Post
              One thing that tripped me out was that Donaire was the bigger man but still didn't try to man handle him. Narvaez is not a knock out artist either.
              True he has the size advantage in almost all of his fights but its not easy to crack the defense of a boxer that didn't come to fight it takes skills man

Comment

@topic
                take the test right away to fight floyd.

But both got the same ducking response. *Quack!*

Comment

Working...
                X