No announcement yet.

Democratic Politicians are Poverty Pimps

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Phenom View Post

I will admit that I was wrong didn't think it was a real thing but I stand corrected
    You have Chinese in China who love Trump because of his authoritative style.

Comment

Originally posted by siablo14 View Post
      One side speaks and attempts to put in policies.
      You must side with one of those corrupt sides to think that. I can't believe so many cats still on this team R & team D sh^t not realizing both sides playing you.

Agree to disagree doe. Good luck in the never ending war of arguing/disagreing/sh^ttalking with other people you got more in common with then these corrupt sh^theads.

Comment

Originally posted by Eff Pandas View Post
        You must side with one of those corrupt sides to think that. I can't believe so many cats still on this team R & team D sh^t not realizing both sides playing you.

Agree to disagree doe. Good luck in the never ending war of arguing/disagreing/sh^ttalking with other people you got more in common with then these corrupt sh^theads.
        Tell me what you want from government or how you would like government to operate and I guarantee you will find yourself agreeing with them on some issues. Since you say you are a well-off individual, I know you like some of the policies that Republicans push.

Comment

Tell me what you want from government or how you would like government to operate
          Less corrupt would be a start.

But I've stated on numerous occasions with the technology we have today we could get rid of idk 90% of the politicians.

We could have a website or app that actually allowed the voting public to vote on any specific measure that came up, within reason of course, as they came up. Could be a weekly or monthly vote.

Maybe some stuff would be beyond the average persons understanding or above our paygrade arguably, but plenty of stuff wouldn't be. Its debatable what you could do or should do or might be able to do.

But my main point being if the politicians are merely supposed to represent us I don't believe with our current level of technology that that concept is relevant anymore. We can represent ourselves with more of the decisions of the country that will legit represent The People vs how things are now which represent parties more than how good or bad an idea might be.

and I guarantee you will find yourself agreeing with them on some issues.
          LOL huh? How could I not agree with some of their opinions? I agree with both sides about some sh^t. Like a normal person. Some of you guys dickride team D or team R like its some pro sports team blind loyalty bs.

Since you say you are a well-off individual, I know you like some of the policies that Republicans push.
          I'm sure I'd be even more well off w/o a bunch of the bs & corruption both sides put forth.

Comment

Originally posted by Willy Wanker View Post
            I wish this would happen.

I would be a proud New Californian.
            I'd move to new california in a heartbeat. Contra Costa county would be easy for myself and it's not far from work either

Comment

Those things are costly to cities and taxpayers, let some other city pay the cost. Plus you are a fan of the Chargers and they are in LA.
              Im a chargers fan from the bay area. So what. The Raiders belong in Oakland, not vegas

Comment

No. You are Mexican and don't know it. You face is shaped like Arreola and Mikey Garcia.
                I am as much of a Mexican as Elizabeth Warren is a Indian

Comment

Originally posted by Build That Wall View Post
                  I am as much of a Mexican as Elizabeth Warren is a Indian
                  Post a clearer pic until that you are a Mexican(or mestizo)

Comment

Originally posted by Build That Wall View Post
                    Im a chargers fan from the bay area. So what. The Raiders belong in Oakland, not vegas
                    Why did the Raiders move to Vegas?

Comment

Why did the Raiders move to Vegas?
                      Because Oakland couldn't offer them an appealing area of the city and the money wasn't there. Plus the high taxes out here didn't help the city of Oaklands cause either, whereas the taxes in nevada are much more favorable than in california. Poverty Pimp Libby Schaaf wanted the Raiders to build a new stadium on the ****ty Coliseum site. Just that. They could have at least offered to have Oracle knocked down because the warriors are leaving Oakland for San Francisco soon, And the A's are going to Jack London Square, and build a real football stadium, the size of a typical football stadium which would cover the area of both the coliseum and oracle. The Parking lots would remain the same. And she didn't even offer that. To stay in a **** poverty stricken city like mine, you really need to appeal to what the owner of a pro franchise wants in a stadium. I can tell you, The Oakland Coliseum is the Worst Stadium in Football and Baseball.

Now back to that Poverty Pimp Schaaf. She says that she would go to jail to protect illegals. She couldn't even keep the raiders from leaving Oakland, she won't be able to stop ice from deporting illegals and taking her ass to jail.

Comment

Working...
                      X