Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• [PLEASE HELP] Hey Cellphone Nerds...

...what's the best smartphone today?

mine is beginning to take a **** and might need a new one

is the new iPhone X any good? what about that new Galaxy S9?

just got samsung galaxy note 8 at a bargain a few months ago.. love it... been an iphone guy for many years.. never going back to iphone..

Comment

If you want Android, get the Google Pixel 2 XL. Bests any Android phone including the Note 8. If you're an Apple guy, get the iPhone 8 Plus. Same specs, but bigger screen and better battery than the X.

Comment

samsung > iphone.

Comment

Originally posted by B.UTLER View Post
          just got samsung galaxy note 8 at a bargain a few months ago.. love it... been an iphone guy for many years.. never going back to iphone..

isnt that the phone they dont allow on planes?

Originally posted by Vlad_ View Post
          If you want Android, get the Google Pixel 2 XL. Bests any Android phone including the Note 8. If you're an Apple guy, get the iPhone 8 Plus. Same specs, but bigger screen and better battery than the X.

im getting the same advice about the 8 over the X

not sure im feeling that face recognition thing on the X

Comment

I have iPhone X 64gb, it's a good phone. But then again you can't go wrong with the major flagship phones from Apple and Samsung. I read a lot of reviews saying the Galaxy Note 8 is the best phone right now. Almost any website you go to would list the Note 8 as the #1 phone on the market and iPhone X as #2. I still went with iPhone x though.

Comment

Originally posted by -MAKAVELLI- View Post

nope.. that's the old note.. not sure the version..

Comment

I still use Iphone 7, small one.

korean phones are nice but ive seen too many of them in korean dramas carried by phaggot looking dudes. I just have this thing about men carrying an oversized phone in their hands like an accessory. Like a fkin phagbag or something.

Not a stab at you Butler bc Korean phones are great but just that size thing bothers me.

If they were still on their game, I would carry a business phone like Blackberry..

When I go to Koreatown to drink and sht, i ser alot of phaggot fobs setting their oversized phones on the table like a fkin fudgepacker waiting for their boyfriend’s calls.

It isnt cool as i wanted to be but i carry my phone in a pouch on my belt.

Comment

That was the Note 7, due to battery overheating issues. It was long discontinued, Note 8 has no problems.

Face Recognition is not bad, but then again iPhone X has all new technologies which are not yet proven long term, whereas the 8 Plus uses tried and true technologies that are perfected.

Comment

Originally posted by -Kev- View Post
                    I have iPhone X 64gb, it's a good phone. But then again you can't go wrong with the major flagship phones from Apple and Samsung. I read a lot of reviews saying the Galaxy Note 8 is the best phone right now. Almost any website you go to would list the Note 8 as the #1 phone on the market and iPhone X as #2. I still went with iPhone x though.
                    got my note8 i think at $600 (forgot exact price coz it's monthly payment) only christmas promo..

iphone x was like $1000+..

Comment

Working...
                    X