Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Is boxing more psychological then physical?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by HeadBodyBodyBody View Post
    We live in a world fascinated by comfort
    Amen to that...

Comment

Originally posted by Lomadeaux View Post
      Amen to that...
      Too true these days bro

Comment

Originally posted by Switch Hitter93 View Post
        You see thats an interesting idea and it's the reason I made this thread as I'd read that exact figure a few times and often I felt it was 50% mental 50% physical.
        I watched an interview from Mike Tyson the other day, he himself stated it was 90% mental.

I also remember watching an interview from Adrien Broner he said it was more mental than physical

Comment

Originally posted by Switch Hitter93 View Post
          Fantastic response mikey, I know exactly what you mean. By and large modern day man has been emasculated by society most of us lack the inner strength we could truly harness and a lot of it is to do with keeping us docile worker ants slaves to currency and a reliance on government instead of self sufficiency. There are ways to access parts of the mind that can help overall mainly creativity detoxing the pineal gland and learning transmutation of energy.

Your quite knowledgeable and probably have read it already but I recommend reading napolean Hills book, think & grow rich some might call it occult I call it knowledge. Its available for free pdf download off Google.
          Yup Yup, and naw I have never read that book or anything from that author but I'll check it out.

Comment

Working...
          X