Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Could Victor Ortiz or Alexander possibly beat Spence?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

stupid thread.. spence wrecks them both casual

Comment

Lmao no they would get ko'd badly

Comment

if the winner of ortiz-alexander wins in emphatic KO fashion it'll give some type of buzz to a spence clash. a debated decision victory will not cut it and spence should look elsewhere if thats the case. its no different than when collazo KO'd ortiz. that gave justifiable buzz to his fight with khan with a lot of ppl even picking him to beat amir. a highlight KO can work magic in public perception.

Comment

The ortiz that showed up vs berto would stand a chance. PAC in his prime, murders Spence, Floyd also torches him. He is a good fighter but all these guys saying he beats the legends are truly stupid

Comment

No both are past their prime with declining skills

Comment

Originally posted by O Prophet View Post
              Rumor has it Spence will fight the Ortiz/Alexander winner next.

If Vicious Victor gets his head screwed on right I could see him dropping Spence. Dude got power in both hands.

lol spence makes both of them quit at the same time

Comment

I really hope Spence fights someone better than the winner of this fight. In particular if its Victor Ortiz. If Devon wins there is an argument to make he's got the resume to warrant being in a bigger fight & just like with Peterson having Alexander's name on his resume is just gonna make his resume better. Idk if there is the same argument to make with Ortiz. Ortiz hasn't won a meaningful fight in like 5-6yrs.

Comment

Originally posted by Eff Pandas View Post
                  I really hope Spence fights someone better than the winner of this fight. In particular if its Victor Ortiz. If Devon wins there is an argument to make he's got the resume to warrant being in a bigger fight & just like with Peterson having Alexander's name on his resume is just gonna make his resume better. Idk if there is the same argument to make with Ortiz. Ortiz hasn't won a meaningful fight in like 5-6yrs.
                  Agreed. Alexander would be ok. If it's Ortiz then I'd rather see Spence fight the If Ugas-Robinson winner.

Comment

Working...
                  X