Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Why some floyd fans are butthurt or bitter of pac latest win?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

All the great fights this weekend and this is the mess you guys are posting? im a floyd fan and every floyd fan i know was happy pac man won, the guy is a legend, wtf man stop it!

Comment

This is rubbish. Everyone has been giving manny credit. The problem is dipsh-t cum gurgling pac tards like the TS are using this win to try and elevate manny over Floyd. When they try this, they get blowback from a lot of fellow posters.

How come manny’s sh-ttiest fans always do this? Manny won. Was a really good fight. Yet that are never satisfied with that.

Comment

We all predicted what would follow if PAC beat Thurman. The haters discredit Thurman (a guy who Floyd ducked), and the same ones who said Thurman would KO Manny are now calling him overrated, shot, a hype job. Floyd himself can’t stay out of the spotlight, can’t even allow his own fighter to bask in the glory of his recent win. Enters the ring looking like a Turkish pimp.

Comment

Originally posted by The Big Dunn View Post
          This is rubbish. Everyone has been giving manny credit. The problem is dipsh-t cum gurgling pac tards like the TS are using this win to try and elevate manny over Floyd. When they try this, they get blowback from a lot of fellow posters.

How come manny’s sh-ttiest fans always do this? Manny won. Was a really good fight. Yet that are never satisfied with that.
          Not trying to shine your shoes, but you are one of the very few posters i admire in this forum...i am giving my ten cents on your opinion below as i hope you will not take offense on my take as follows (in blue font):

"This is rubbish. Everyone (not everyone) has been giving manny credit. The problem is dipsh-t cum gurgling pac tards like the TS are using this win to try and elevate manny over Floyd (nothing wrong with this...this is what fans do). When they try this, they get blowback from a lot of fellow posters (again...no surprise there)

How come manny’s sh-ttiest fans always do this? Manny won. Was a really good fight. Yet that are never satisfied with that." (Fans, as expected do want to have their fighter to be considered the top dog. They will celebrate their fighter's accomplishments and use his wins to elevate him to the top..and they will continue doing this as long as their fighter is active and continue his winning ways..floyd retired at 50 - 0...that's good...pac continues to win...that's good also...but not enough for me to consider either the GOAT).

Comment

Originally posted by tangalog2200 View Post
            Not trying to shine your shoes, but you are one of the very few posters i admire in this forum...i am giving my ten cents on your opinion below as i hope you will not take offense on my take as follows (in blue font):

"This is rubbish. Everyone (not everyone) has been giving manny credit. The problem is dipsh-t cum gurgling pac tards like the TS are using this win to try and elevate manny over Floyd (nothing wrong with this...this is what fans do). When they try this, they get blowback from a lot of fellow posters (again...no surprise there)

How come manny’s sh-ttiest fans always do this? Manny won. Was a really good fight. Yet that are never satisfied with that." (Fans, as expected do want to have their fighter to be considered the top dog. They will celebrate their fighter's accomplishments and use his wins to elevate him to the top..and they will continue doing this as long as their fighter is active and continue his winning ways..floyd retired at 50 - 0...that's good...pac continues to win...that's good also...but not enough for me to consider either the GOAT).
            Immediately after the fight the overwhelming majority gave manny credit. The next day same thing.

Then when the garbage threads from the sh-ttiest manny fans came then you got people going HAM in response.

And no, Manny winning doesn’t require Floyd to be mentioned.

Comment

Pac fans your days are over. This was a stupid as question then and it's even more stupid now lmao.

Comment

Originally posted by pasawayako View Post
                I don't know why this haters are so butthurt they try so hard just downgrade pac latest win, they come up with so many excuses peds, thurman is injured, thurman is shot, no vada testing, pacquiao bite thurman, pacquiao headbutt thurman, thurman should win if he's not knockdown etc.. these people are miserable.
                It's because people like Teddy Atlas who picked Keith Thurman to win.

Comment

Originally posted by The Big Dunn View Post
                  Immediately after the fight the overwhelming majority gave manny credit. The next day same thing.

Then when the garbage threads from the sh-ttiest manny fans came then you got people going HAM in response.

And no, Manny winning doesn’t require Floyd to be mentioned.
                  how could floyd's name not be mentioned? in a ranking or goat discussion? simply unimaginable...he was and some still claim that he's the face of boxing...he retired but he kept himself still relevant to the sport...it is just a matter of perspective...

if posters maintain a high level of civility and drop the name calling and stick to clean and friendly exchanges this forum is really for the fans...no matter who the fighter they are rooting for..

Comment

Originally posted by GhostofDempsey View Post
                    We all predicted what would follow if PAC beat Thurman. The haters discredit Thurman (a guy who Floyd ducked), and the same ones who said Thurman would KO Manny are now calling him overrated, shot, a hype job. Floyd himself can’t stay out of the spotlight, can’t even allow his own fighter to bask in the glory of his recent win. Enters the ring looking like a Turkish pimp.
                    Not long ago Floyd fans were saying nobody talks about pac anymore this was soon after Floyd beat him.
                    But if you give them the facts that’s pacs win is historically better than anything on Floyd resume listen to all the comebacks they make in response.
                    They’re like flies around a cows arse on pac threads
                    Last edited by hugh grant; 07-29-2019, 09:26 AM.

Comment

Originally posted by tangalog2200 View Post
                      how could floyd's name not be mentioned? in a ranking or goat discussion? simply unimaginable...he was and some still claim that he's the face of boxing...he retired but he kept himself still relevant to the sport...it is just a matter of perspective...

if posters maintain a high level of civility and drop the name calling and stick to clean and friendly exchanges this forum is really for the fans...no matter who the fighter they are rooting for..
                      Floyd’s name shouldn’t be mentioned because there shouldn’t be a discussion about ATG ranking just because manny beat Thurman.

The discussion should just be about the fight. It was a good win but not one that somehow elevated Manny ahead of Floyd.

This isn’t done with any other fighter, just Floyd. It is really nauseating. Manny’s wins and losses are a referendum on his career, not Floyd’s.

Comment

Working...
                      X