No announcement yet.

Adrein Broner story is actually kinda sad

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Adrein Broner story is actually kinda sad

Young kid from the ghetto all he knows how to is fight so he gets into boxing turns out to be pretty good. He actually gets himself opportunites to leave hood make good money and support all his kids and meet is idol Mayweather in the flesh actually wins 3 world championships and make millions but the fast money, women and drugs catch up to him.

Goes on to get beat down in his first real test of pros and now is just a constantly a laughing stock of boxing world and he struggling with suicide everyfew months or getting arrested .

Its really sad not many young brothers get to make it out the ghettos to see these oppsitions and the one thing that made him to the top he isnt that great at anymore.

He's still a big draw and makes a lot of money every time he fights.

His career is far from over and he will keep making money.

Comment

Poor Broner, a guy that made/makes millions but keeps losing it by doing stupid **** like flushing money down the toilet. Not to mention he disrespects shopworkers etc and talks to people like they are pieces of ****. **** him.

Comment

The guy's got a heck of a lot of money, and has good opportunities on the horizon...and he's still depressed.

Kinda sad when you think about it. Lots of people think money and professional success is the answer to their problems, and it sure as hell isn't.

Comment

A.B also happens to be a pretty good rapper. Check out his rap MVs on YouTube. Better rapper than D.S.G & RJJr in my opinion.

Comment

Originally posted by TrueBox View Post
            A.B also happens to be a pretty good rapper. Check out his rap MVs on YouTube. Better rapper than D.S.G & RJJr in my opinion.
            pretty good rapper? you must have pretty low standards

Comment

He's a grown man and knows right from wrong.I can think of other fighters who I would have sympathy for.But he ain't one of them.

Comment

The dude is a millionaire, I don't feel sorry for him.

Comment

more like an idiot that cant get his head out his ass

Comment

He’s clearly mentally ill

Comment

Working...
                    X