Broner on Thurman: "Pacquiao dropped Thurman, I broke Pacquiao's retina."

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

AB vs Thurman I have that as a draw

Comment

Thurman would beat Broner’s ass. Broner is irrelevant. A glorified gatekeeper now.

Comment

Id pay to watch Khan fight this dude or maybe even Thurman lol!

Comment

Broner was extremely gun shy in the Pacquiao fight.

Thurman actually came to fight.

Comment

Thurman hit Pac some 190x.
            Broner did not even throw 100 punches against Pac.

Comment

As much as Broner doesn't deserve it rn...Thurman vs Broner is a perfect fight to make.

Both have big mouths, both loss to Manny and diss eachother. The presser would A+ and plus its a good stay busy fight for Thurman
              (Cuz we all know Broner has zero chance)

Comment

Originally posted by KillaMane26 View Post
                As much as Broner doesn't deserve it rn...Thurman vs Broner is a perfect fight to make.

Both have big mouths, both loss to Manny and diss eachother. The presser would A+ and plus its a good stay busy fight for Thurman
                (Cuz we all know Broner has zero chance)

And Broner at the post fight interview. "Screw all you there boo'ing, we all know you came to see me and you will pay to see me again." LOL

I do like how he even uses the "He lost worse than I did" shtick. That's something to be proud of haha. Of course you will not take as much damage staying in a shell all fight.

Comment

Someone tell this uneducated clown that you can't "break" a retina..

You can detach it, damage it... but "break it" ? ... Nahhh...

Comment

Originally posted by deanrw View Post
                    And Broner at the post fight interview. "Screw all you there boo'ing, we all know you came to see me and you will pay to see me again." LOL

I do like how he even uses the "He lost worse than I did" shtick. That's something to be proud of haha. Of course you will not take as much damage staying in a shell all fight.
                    He a A+ Assclown but he is entertaining when matched with the right opponent. I like him better than the other assclown of boxing Amir Con

Comment

Originally posted by True That View Post
                      I don't know who's more delusional, Broner or Khan? They should just fight each other, Bozo the Clown vs. Krusty the Clown
                      I would actually watch AB vs Khan. I think Khan would give him fits....

Comment

Working...
                      X