No announcement yet.

Illness and helplessness in a fight flash backs

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Illness and helplessness in a fight flash backs

Hi everyone I am new to this forum although I have been on this time for years I decided to make an account. I suffer from Epidermolysis Bullosa a severe skin condition I inherited at birth you can google it its pretty bad. Basically 14 years ago I was in high school and was targeted by some boy in my class who wanted to fight me knowing full well my skin is as fragile as wet paper and bleeds with just minor friction or trauma.

One day he saw me at lunch and ran after me I saw him and started running away I did not think I just ran he caught up with me and grabbed my arm and I needed bandages on that arm because my skin was broken as he grabbed it so hard he then let me go because he knew I would not fight back.

I for some reason randomly started thinking about that day I cant seem to get over it I feel even 14 years I should go to his house and stab him or his mother of father. I feel like a coward.

For the record if I did decide to hit him I would of probably went to hospital later as my skin is fragile I am nearly in my thirties now and I still remember that day maybe its shame or maybe frustration at my disability I just wish I was able to put up a fight without ending up in hospital or dead.

Originally posted by Billly View Post
    Hi everyone I am new to this forum although I have been on this time for years I decided to make an account. I suffer from Epidermolysis Bullosa a severe skin condition I inherited at birth you can google it its pretty bad. Basically 14 years ago I was in high school and was targeted by some boy in my class who wanted to fight me knowing full well my skin is as fragile as wet paper and bleeds with just minor friction or trauma.

One day he saw me at lunch and ran after me I saw him and started running away I did not think I just ran he caught up with me and grabbed my arm and I needed bandages on that arm because my skin was broken as he grabbed it so hard he then let me go because he knew I would not fight back.

I for some reason randomly started thinking about that day I cant seem to get over it I feel even 14 years I should go to his house and stab him or his mother of father. I feel like a coward.

For the record if I did decide to hit him I would of probably went to hospital later as my skin is fragile I am nearly in my thirties now and I still remember that day maybe its shame or maybe frustration at my disability I just wish I was able to put up a fight without ending up in hospital or dead.
    Red K'd and Reported

Comment

this forum is mostly wiener jokes, dont expect much

Comment

erm well i wouldnt do anything to the guy who did it, at the end of the day kids are jerks at school and if he thought about what he did now, he'd probably be ashamed. As far as im concerned you shouldnt be ashamed either, why be ashamed about something you have no control over? theres no point excessively reflecting on the past. erase the memory and move forward....

Comment

Put it simple if one you guys suffered from a major illness which prevented you from properly defending yourself let alone winning a fight would you also run to save yourself from major damage I know I was kid then but its always popping back into my head every now and again.

Comment

Put it simple if one you guys suffered from a major illness which prevented you from properly defending yourself let alone winning a fight would you also run to save yourself from major damage I know I was kid then but its always popping back into my head every now and again.
            Are you gunna stab the dude or not?

100quint this dude is all talk
            Any takers???

Comment

show your ****

Comment

Originally posted by *TonyMontana* View Post
                Are you gunna stab the dude or not?

100quint this dude is all talk
                Any takers???
                If I give you a hundred quid would you do it for me ?

Comment

Yea I'd doubledown on what BDS said.

Its easy to reflect on bad moments in our lives until we make them even bigger than they were at the time. I think we can all be prone to that at times. And it can be hard to steer away to more positive things in our lives, but thats what I'd encourage you to do. This sounds like its just some dumb f#cking thing that went down with you & this immature kid in your youth. Let it go. Forget about it. It'll do you no good & it sounds like it hasn't if it gots you even thinking on re-visiting this guy. Focus on the good things you've accomplished & more importantly are capable of today.

A+ troll thread.

Comment

Originally posted by bigdramashow View Post
                    erm well i wouldnt do anything to the guy who did it, at the end of the day kids are jerks at school and if he thought about what he did now, he'd probably be ashamed. As far as im concerned you shouldnt be ashamed either, why be ashamed about something you have no control over? theres no point excessively reflecting on the past. erase the memory and move forward....
                    Finally a decent post I did not say I would do anything to be clear just I have thoughts of hurting him or his family I am not one to act on thoughts however the shame of running like a coward still haunts me. Its easy to say get over it but you probably never been punked or bullied before.

Comment

Working...
                    X