No announcement yet.

Adrien Broner calls out Juan Manuel Marquez [Video]

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by ussy View Post
    Broner will one day make it to the top of boxing, this fight may be a bit early but I'd still give him a decent chance. The kids special.

Comment

• Originally posted by Ca$ual Fan View Post
      Damn, some posts in here are embarrassing to even read

The Broner hype doe
      This was when they all thought he really was the next Floyd and this was their favorite picture of him

Like he was some type of defensive genius. Cringy ass posts.

Comment

• Originally posted by ROSS CALIFORNIA View Post
        He didn't really call Marquez out. The interviewer more less had him pick a name. That said I believe he is right. This is his era and he will be the best. I think he's going at it the right way. They are going to stay at lightweight for a few fights then move up to 140. No need to rush into things. As for a Marquez fight, I think he'd beat him a lot like Floyd did, but Broner would hurt him more.
        Your opinion is pretty funny now considering your sig

Comment

• Marquez couldn't fight anymore his body was destroyd by PEDS.

Comment

• Marquez would have brutalized that boy

Comment

• Originally posted by Ray Corso View Post
              I like Broner against Marquez, if Juan can come in at 143ish as with Pac he has a slim shot but anything like 137 to 135 he'll get stopped! At his age he needs to fight other "older" fighters. Pac was equal in age when it comes to fights and abuse thats what added to the punch along with lack of focus. This kid is far more clever than Manny and will hit and hurt Marquez at will. Ray.
              Lol.........

Comment

Working...
              X