Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Gennady "I'll fight anyone at 154-168 but not Ward" Golovkin is looking at Froch now?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Luilun View Post
    Ward can't fill the high school gym in his home town hell pee wee T Ball gets more viewers than Ward
    Exactly Ward needs to build his stock up a little bit. To say he has dropped off is an understatement. Along with this, GGG probably would never get credit at this rate if he were to fight a rusty Andre Ward. I'd like to see Ward coming off a somewhat strong win. I mean h*ll, Degale would be enough for me

Comment

Originally posted by b00g13man View Post
      I like how it's ok for certain fighters to go after the money while others get criticized.
      Better quality opponents bring better money with them. Find a MW title holder, who is ready, willing and able to fight GGG and he will take that fight over a Froch fight in a heartbeat. Whether it brings more money or not. GGG's main objective is to unify the MW titles. Aside from that, it is only natural that he would be choosing the best paying fights available to him.

Comment

Originally posted by Barcham View Post
        Better quality opponents bring better money with them. Find a MW title holder, who is ready, willing and able to fight GGG and he will take that fight over a Froch fight in a heartbeat. Whether it brings more money or not. GGG's main objective is to unify the MW titles. Aside from that, it is only natural that he would be choosing the best paying fights available to him.
        All I keep hearing is Ward and "no money". That's an excuse.

Comment

yea its a shame ggg ducked ward

Comment

Originally posted by jas View Post
            yea its a shame ggg ducked ward
            a "Truly truly" desperate and pathetick attempt to revive an old thread which has nothing to do with GGG-Canelo, suck a dick cocksucker.

Comment

Comment

lmo haha clownlovkin ,lit geeeeeee cherryppicker

Comment

Comment

Working...
                  X