Collapse
No announcement yet.

Will FS1 replay the PPVs like SHO does?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Will FS1 replay the PPVs like SHO does?

Showtime replays PPVs the next weekend (as did HBO.) Will FS1 follow suite and replay the Spence-Garcia fight next week obviously after the Peterson-Lipinets fight?

Originally posted by MasterPlan View Post
    Showtime replays PPVs the next weekend (as did HBO.) Will FS1 follow suite and replay the Spence-Garcia fight next week obviously after the Peterson-Lipinets fight?
    Highly doubt it. So the reason SHO and HBO replay PPVs is because those are subscription based services. You essentially reward your subscribers by replaying the PPV a week after the fight.

FS1 never replayed a UFC PPV and they won't do it here. Instead, the PPV will continue to air for like two weeks.

Comment

Originally posted by KTFOKING View Post
      Highly doubt it. So the reason SHO and HBO replay PPVs is because those are subscription based services. You essentially reward your subscribers by replaying the PPV a week after the fight.

FS1 never replayed a UFC PPV and they won't do it here. Instead, the PPV will continue to air for like two weeks.
      Were UFC PPVs produced by Fox though? I don't think they were. Correct me if I'm wrong.

Comment

Originally posted by MasterPlan View Post
        Were UFC PPVs produced by Fox though? I don't think they were. Correct me if I'm wrong.
        I mean not produced by FOX like Spence/Garcia, but obviously UFC had the FOX deal. Don't count on the PPV being replayed next week. Instead expect to see the PPV continuing to run for the next few weeks.

Comment

Originally posted by KTFOKING View Post
          I mean not produced by FOX like Spence/Garcia, but obviously UFC had the FOX deal. Don't count on the PPV being replayed next week. Instead expect to see the PPV continuing to run for the next few weeks.
          It'll be interesting to see. Same with the upcoming ESPN PPV.

Comment

PPV needs to just go away with the exception of the rare big fight. It should just be FOX/Showtime/FS1, DAZN & ESPN showing fights. I guess there’s rare exceptions for PPV like a Spence/Crawford fight but it should be very rare to have PPV anymore.

Comment

They will when Spence has another fight coming up

Comment

Working...
              X