Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Loeffler waiting until April 18th to make a decision...

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Loeffler the cuck and GGG the fraud are sniffing Canelo's ass extra hard for that retirement check.

This dude is a fckn clown. After all that sht about other fighters being "businessman" look at what this fraud is now doing. His whole career revolves around Canelo. Mofo is obsessed like a hoodrat chasing a ballplayer.

I hope the NSAC reschedules the hearing until May 4th just to ruin whatever plans these fckrs have.

Why can't GGG just move on with his career without Canelo? the guy doesn't even have a belt why is he sniffing his ass? it must suck to be a GGG supporter nowadays.

"They are terrorists. He's a doper with needle marks but I'm gonna sit my ass down and wait for his hearing because I can't make any decisions without knowing Canelo's future."

Whenever they do fight I hope Canelo is loaded with clen beef to the gills and knocks Lil g's head to the front row.

Comment

Thought that was the deadline given to them by HBO to make a fight otherwise they lose the time slot?

Stupid to wait though, unless they have vanes pretty much signed.

Not sure if Canelo has anything to do with this anymore. He just had surgery, minor or not. He's not fighting.

Comment

Originally posted by j0zef View Post
        Thought that was the deadline given to them by HBO to make a fight otherwise they lose the time slot?

Stupid to wait though, unless they have vanes pretty much signed.

Not sure if Canelo has anything to do with this anymore. He just had surgery, minor or not. He's not fighting.
        No, I'm not saying he's fighting. He's definitely getting suspended.

I'm just saying: I wonder if Loeffler is waiting to see how long NSAC suspends Canelo. If it's a year, I think they go about their business. If it's just a slap on the wrist and it's only 6 months, do they hold out, cancel the May 5th fight, and just wait until Sept?

Comment

This is to be expected of Tom "The Cuckold" Loeffler

Comment

Originally posted by Illmatic94 View Post
            Loeffler the cuck and GGG the fraud are sniffing Canelo's ass extra hard for that retirement check.

This dude is a fckn clown. After all that sht about other fighters being "businessman" look at what this fraud is now doing. His whole career revolves around Canelo. Mofo is obsessed like a hoodrat chasing a ballplayer.

I hope the NSAC reschedules the hearing until May 4th just to ruin whatever plans these fckrs have.

Why can't GGG just move on with his career without Canelo? the guy doesn't even have a belt why is he sniffing his ass? it must suck to be a GGG supporter nowadays.

"They are terrorists. He's a doper with needle marks but I'm gonna sit my ass down and wait for his hearing because I can't make any decisions without knowing Canelo's future."

Whenever they do fight I hope Canelo is loaded with clen beef to the gills and knocks Lil g's head to the front row.
            Ikr
            Seriously if they cancel 5 th and w8ing canelo
            I suspect they plan to make canelo the champ, retirement check !!!

Comment

You do realize the back up is training, right?

Comment

It was Canelo that tested positive not GGG. Yes GGG is trying to get the biggest payday of his career. Do you blame him? I don't

Comment

Originally posted by Street15 View Post
                  No, I'm not saying he's fighting. He's definitely getting suspended.

I'm just saying: I wonder if Loeffler is waiting to see how long NSAC suspends Canelo. If it's a year, I think they go about their business. If it's just a slap on the wrist and it's only 6 months, do they hold out, cancel the May 5th fight, and just wait until Sept?
                  I think they'll fight a can in May if they can get Canelo in September. If not, they will cancel it and prepare for a different fight later on. The latter is most likely.

Anyways, I don't see this rematch ever happening.

Comment

Originally posted by Redd Foxx View Post
                    I wonder if Canelo has even kept training. Camp is expensive and brutal. Would be hilarious if Loeff waited, Canelo was given a pass, and then turned out to not be ready.
                    Would just be another L on Loeffler's negotiating record.

Comment

I think this is just a correct protocol thing more than it means anything. Canelo supposedly just had surgery so I don't see him fighting now even if the NSAC did un-suspend him.

So I think they are just waiting for the NSAC to make their ruling before officially making the call on this May 5 fight which it sounds like they've done unofficially or have a solid list of 2 or 3 guys they are considering & one would assume who've been training for May 5 for a few weeks now.

Comment

Working...
                      X