Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Report: Canelo Alvarez Has Agreed to Terms for Golovkin Rematch

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Afi23 View Post
    Yes indeed, alot of talent is being wasted sitting on the sidelines at the moment! Idle hands are the Devil's playground...
    Go somewhere with that old testament Judaism bull****. Fk you and your religious comment.

Comment

Canelo lost first fight but GGG took more damage and was pretty banged up by Jacobs too. Canelo KOs faded GGG in 2018. These two do drug testing. GGG won't be able to do like other late 30s fighters and keep muscle much longer.

Comment

Not very excited anymore. In 2013 this was a fight between two explosive fighters. It's not anymore. Now the fight is more like, can GGG do a Chris Algieri on Canelo and outjab him to a decision in a place Vegas that will never give him a decision? Except coming forward, instead of retreating. But it's still just jabs. Every other punch is so slow now that GGG can't land any of them. Can Canelo, who would probably be at 147 if not for all the unnatural muscle he's put on, match a 36 year old declined boxer's work rate, or is all that unnatural muscle weighing down his frame so much that his stamina issues cannot be fixed?

This is no longer "the best fight that can be made in boxing." No fight with GGG is anymore. Should've made these fights earlier.

Comment

I am pretty sure that Canelo wins this one outright. It will be exciting but I don't think that GGG will make the necessary adjustments because he feels he should have been given the first decision, so why fix what isn't broken type thing. If he decides to attack Canelos body like a savage, then it might be a different story. We shall see.

Comment

They both have grown over the years..one had grown older and the other one stronger and smarter. Red balls gonna take it this time although I'd love GGG to KO him if he can...

Comment

Ok but did Canelia pay judges in advance? Or his papa Oscar gonna pay after fight?

Comment

The GGG excuses are already lined up when he loses. He's too old now blah blah blah smh
                Last edited by Calibaloc; 01-11-2018, 07:59 PM.

Comment

Golovkin is like 42 years old now. Canelo was smart ducking him for 8 years.

Comment

Great news. Unlike some I thought the first fight was an excellent fight even if it could have been better. I expect the rematch to be better with both men going all out to prove they are the best and going for the KO to take the judges out of it..

Comment

Originally posted by Mammoth View Post
                      Golovkin is like 42 years old now. Canelo was smart ducking him for 8 years.
                      Canelo turned pro early so that he can retire early and avoid ggg

Comment

Working...
                      X