Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Why Do So-Called Rappers, Like Mayweather "Artist" Lil Jamez, Have To Rip Off Eminem

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Eminem is a decent rapper, excellent lyricist but his voice is too high-pitched and annoying to listen to for long periods. He was influenced heavily by Redman, Jay Z, Nas, Biggie, Tupac, Keith Murray among many others. I haven't listened to him for a year or two primarily because his voice is too grating. I'd definitely put Em somewhere in the top 20 greatest of all time but not sure if he'd make the top 10.

Comment

Originally posted by Lou Cipher View Post
      Why can't these "people" come up with their own thing and hone their own talents instead of ripping off the Greatest and only relevant Rapper in History, Eminem?

Rocky Marciano - Undefeated Greatest Heavyweight Boxer In History

Eminem - Greatest and Most Successful Rapper In History

Larry Bird - Greatest Basketball Player In History

John Holmes - Yep.
      This Lil Jamez dude is just some average emcee, not in the same league as Em and the only similarity is the high-pitched voice.

Comment

Originally posted by FlatLine View Post
        This Lil Jamez dude is just some average emcee, not in the same league as Em and the only similarity is the high-pitched voice.
        He's a sucka mc and he's gonna get his ass kicked

Comment

Originally posted by BrometheusBob. View Post
          lmao @ Larry Bird or Rocky Marciano being goats
          Are you saying that Larry Bird isn't a goat? Or that Rocky isn't?

Comment

Originally posted by Lomadeaux View Post
            Are you saying that Larry Bird isn't a goat? Or that Rocky isn't?
            When I said GOAT, I meant the single greatest ever since that is what TS said in the OP about Bird and Rocky.

They are both amongst the best to ever do what they did, but neither of them is #1 is what I was saying.

Larry Bird is at least top 10 though, while Marciano is definitely not imo.

Comment

Originally posted by BrometheusBob. View Post
              When I said GOAT, I meant the single greatest ever since that is what TS said in the OP about Bird and Rocky.

They are both amongst the best to ever do what they did, but neither of them is #1 is what I was saying.

Larry Bird is at least top 10 though, while Marciano is definitely not imo.
              Rocky had an immense talent. It's tough to consider top 10 in boxing because there are simply so many damn great fighters.

Larry is flat out one of the best to ever do it. In an era where certain players wouldn't be what they are today.

Comment

I'm not really into rap, so someone explain - How is he ripping off Eminem?

Comment

Originally posted by LockardTheGOAT View Post
                  I'm not really into rap, so someone explain - How is he ripping off Eminem?
                  No one, not even the op, knows how

Comment

Lou, damn man you are going overboard with this Mayweather hate

Comment

Originally posted by larryxxx. View Post
                      Lou, damn man you are going overboard with this Mayweather hate
                      Nah just keeping it real my man. I'll get bored with him soon.

Comment

Working...
                      X