No announcement yet.

R.I.P HBO Boxing 1973-2017

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by GriffTannen View Post
    Not sure how my post is considered celebrating. They had a good run. But the writing is on the wall
    Don't mind that alt.

All conservatives consider independent, critical-thinking to be emotional. They can fathom why any one would want to think for themselves.

Comment

Originally posted by Sicario* View Post
      It will still be around and you'll keep watching their fights like tonight. Praying for a network's downfall even in a subtle way is a little pathetic by a so-called boxing fan. Just be happy we are getting fights that are competitive.
      Praying? Wtf are you talking about. Hbo themselves don't even give a fuk about boxing lol. There's a reason the budget keeps lowering

Comment

Originally posted by whoelsebutjames View Post
        Don't mind that alt.

All conservatives consider independent, critical-thinking to be emotional. They can fathom why any one would want to think for themselves.
        lol i see that

Comment

Originally posted by j0zef View Post
          It never ceases to amaze me how dumb people are. You're celebrating the end of hbo boxing, which is idiotic in itself, but then you also whine like a little b1tch about Arum. What are you gonna watch if both of them go away? Twice a year PBC card until Haymon runs out of money?

Little emo morons on this forum.
          Some ppl basically enjoy that a huge boxing network is allegedly going down, as boxing fans..

Comment

This last card was amazing. Very glad HBO decided to capitalize on the quality of the little guys.

Comment

Originally posted by Rovi View Post
              Some ppl basically enjoy that a huge boxing network is allegedly going down, as boxing fans..
              again, nothing in my op is celebratory

Comment

HBO has been terrible for years now. The commentary is the biggest problem. If they just called the action how it was and were fair to all the fighters instead of cheerleading they wouldn't have taken so many L's. If they want to be successful again at the very least they need to fire the whole commentary team and change their approach when it comes to how they commentate their fights.

Comment

Do you get turned on by this or what?

Comment

Originally posted by GriffTannen View Post
                    You actually like pbc has been around for a decade lol. All the clues are there I'll be shocked if they have any cards in 2019
                    Stay away from standing water over the next year.

Comment

lederman needs to be fired! "i score based on who hits harder"

no wonder theres so many idiots on here

Comment

Working...
                      X